Chapter 3

Months have passed as we crossed multiple galaxies and me and Magnus have grown a little bit closer than we used too. It kinda started in getting to know each other a little until I got comfortable in being in his presence. Though overall we still put 'following the coordinates' on our priority list as we searched for this planet. I have to admit that I was kinda lucky that he was chosen to watch over me while I was still in deep recharge. And who knew that I could see another side of him that nobody else would have known.

Suddenly there was a malfunction on one of the engines.

"Cadet, status report." He asked

"There must be a breach on one of the pipes." I said as I immediately stood up from my seat and checked the panel to where the engine was located. I opened it and saw that there was a breach in one of the pipes. "There is a breach. Sir, you keep piloting the ship, while I fix this."

I grabbed the toolbox and grabbed tools needed to fix this. As I started working on fixing the pipe, I saw the energon from the ship. It was leaking from the cracked pipes of the ship. I quickly wiped away the excess energon from spilling everywhere, even if it gotten all over me.

It took like an hour for me to finish fixing the engine pipes, but I was glad that it was fixed or something bad might happened if we didn't even checked it. I put the lid of the panel on and failed noticed that Ultra Magnus was standing in front of me the whole time I was fixing the engine.

I flinched a little, but was able to get up on my pedes and quickly put away the toolbox.

"(sigh) How long have you been standing there?" I asked after putting away the toolbox.

"Long enough to notice you haven't wiped the energon stains all over your armor." He replied while crossing his arms.

I looked over myself to see that he was right. I was still covered in energon stains. I sighed, grabbing a clean cloth and started wiping the stains off my armor as I leaned on the side of the ship, closing my optics as I kept wiping myself.

I then felt something wiping my legs. I opened my optics to see the commander helping me wipe out the energon stains. My optics widen at the sight which caused me to stare at him. I swear to Primus that I can feel my faceplates burning up, not to mention my air vents are kicking in. I can't even stop looking at him even if I wanted to.

He noticed me starting at him and I quickly looked away in embarrassment. I curse myself for my red faceplates. He stopped at what he was doing and stood up straight facing me. I didn't looked at him but couldn't help as I bit my lip, showing that I was very nervous of what will happen and this is very uncomfortable.

"Honeybee do you have a crush on me?" He asked

Okay. That question caught me off guard. Of course yes I do have a crush on him, but I can't say that to his face. He might think of me as weird or going after an opportunity.....or thinking that.....I'm not worthy. I mentally slapped myself knowing that I can't let my emotions get the best of me but my body wants to reach out to him.

My door wings dropped a little, because of the sudden negative thoughts that were coming to me. He has better things to do than waste his time on me. I felt my tears were beginning to appear in my eyes as I looked down at my pedes. I feel.....ashamed about this.

"Honeybee..." he said my name as he lifted my chin, making me look at him in the optics. I swear he could just plainly see my tears. ".....Do you have feelings for me?"

I just bit my lip and closed my optics. Tears were now falling from my optics and I didn't answer his question again. I just gave him a slight nod. He didn't reply to my action, but wiped off some energon stains that got on the sides of my faceplates. I opened my optics again to see that he didn't mind. After he wiped the stain off, he leaned closer to me making me heat up more.

"I...I do admire you sir.....and I'm grateful for all that you've done for me these past few months." I said.

He caressed my the sides of my faceplates, making me lean into his touch. Before I knew, he kissed my forehelm gently. I couldn't hold back anymore. Without even thinking, I kissed him right then and there. Not caring if I would get punished by any other authority, especially by him. I felt his servos on my waist and kissed me back. For a commander who was strict to when it comes to authorities, he is one softy when it comes to opening up his feelings. We both pulled back, looking at each other's optics. But after realizing what I have just done, I pushed myself back to the wall, covering my faceplate.

"Honeybee..."

"I'm sorry." I said, regretting to what just did.

"For what?" He asked

"I shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have let me kiss you." I said finally looking at his optics. To my surprise, he doesn't looked bothered by what just happened.

"In all honesty Cadet, ever since I was assigned to take care of you, I couldn't help but noticed that you have high respect for authority and that's what I admire about you." He said.

"Wh-Why? You should be angry at me or punish me after unexpectedly kissing you."

Magnus sighed slightly. "And I did not regret what we just did. You may be a stubborn femme at times, but there is no doubt in my mind that you, Honeybee.....might be the first femme that ever would choose to earn my affections." He said, "After spending these past months with you, I became uncontrollably attached to you."

I just listened to what he said. Is he confessing to me?

"Cadet Honeybee.....I love you." He said with a smile on his lips. "This may be unprofessional of me, but it is true. I love you."

I slightly gasp at what he said. He actually loves me? I couldn't really believe it. Of course I love him too. I smiled at him before giving him a small peck on the lips.

"I love you too, Magnus." I said.

Right then, the scanners went off, interrupting our moment. We both turned our attention to the controls and detected a beam. An Omega Beam to be exact. I checked the coordinates to where the beam is shooting out. My optics widen to see that it was in the same coordinates that Optimus Prime has given us.

Me and Magnus went back to our seats and followed the directions of the scanners. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to Bumblebee or any other Autobots.

Cliffhanger