Chapter 7

"On behalf of the president, and the joint chiefs, I thank you all for your undying dedication. I'm only sorry that the world can't yet know of your existence, because I owe you my life, my liberty and my future." Agent Fowler said as he saluted to the Autobots.

Optimus nodded for that.

"Sir, I am relinquish to give the command of the Autobots, to you." Magnus said

"Welcome to earth, Ultra Magnus and Honeybee, and to Team Prime." Optimus said, referring to the Autobots.

"Alright, someone has to say it." Miko said, running up to Optimus, "Optimus 2.0 is rad, imagine what the forge can do to your bots."

"Well, is it true that the forge has been drained of its power." Ratchet said, looking at the de-powered forge. "And that any hope of reviving Cybertron has truly been lost." He said walking up to Smokescreen.

"I.....I thought what I did was right." Smokescreen replied,

"And yet your actions have once again proved to be noble." Ratchet said, bringing a small, warm smile up to Smokescreen's face.

Honeybee's POV
I smiled at the sight of the whole team being happy that our leader is back. Right then, Optimus came towards me with Brianna in his servos.

"Sir?" I asked,

"Honeybee, I want you to look after Brianna, to be her guardian." Optimus said.

"Uh...me?" I asked again, a bit unsure about this. Optimus just gave me a nod. "I'm not exactly sure, sir."

"Honestly, I don't mind if you're gonna be my new guardian, since Optimus has been my guardian ever since I've met them." Brianna said, "Besides, we did got along pretty well."

I smiled for that. Honestly, I would love her to keep me company.

"It's not that I don't like to be in her presence, for I do enjoy my time with Brianna. Though I fear that I may not be able to look after her, now that is of our current situation." Optimus explained

"Please, Honey." Brianna begged.

I chuckled at her expression. "I'd be honored to look after her Optimus." I said before he gave Brianna to me on my servos.

"I'm sure we'll get along just fine." Brianna said to me.

"I'm sure we would, Bri." I said,

"You called me by my nickname. Yeah, we will definitely get along."

Later in the day, I was able to learn some human customs along side with Brianna. Turns out her carrier or mom, used to be in the army until she passed away when she was 10, while her sire or dad, married another women but still lives a happy life with her, alongside with Brianna's step siblings. As the kids were dancing to the music playing, I took a glance at the commander, only to see that he was watching the soldiers train outside as he just stood there at the hanger doors with his arms crossed. I wonder what's up in his mind. I then decided to walk towards him.

"Wanna talk alone, Magnus?" I asked as he gestured me to follow him to the hallway until no certain noise can be heard.

I just stood there, wondering of what was he thinking right now.

"Honeybee....." he started, "I just want to make this hidden from the team..." he took my servos gently in his as I look at him, "...especially if it's about us."

"If this was when we kissed in your ship before coming to earth, I'm okay with it Magnus." I said, "Like I said, 'I admire you a lot' and like what you've said, 'You have no regrets on what we did', and I too have no regrets. I owe you my life for watching over me. And with the results to what happened between us, I would love to cherish it with you. I love you sir."