Chapter 10

It was the next day, Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack went back to the former base to see if there is anything left that the 'cons wasn't able to get. It took only a few minutes for them to get back, as we opened a ground bridge for them, Magnus came through in his alt mode, carrying only one boxed energon. Bumblebee grabbed the energon and stepped back for Magnus to transform back.

I stood beside Bulkhead at that time and just approached Brianna, who was waiting for me.

"We didn't find not much else in the former base." Magnus said until Wheeljack came through the ground bridge holding a lob ball.

"You call this, not much else." He said,

He through it at Bulkhead, which kind bounced over to me but at the back of my helm and boy the hurts. The lob ball nearly hits Miko if it wasn't for Jack, pulling her to the side.

Magnus immediately approached me, as I held where I was hit on the helm.

"Are you okay?" Both Brianna and Magnus both asked concernedly.

"Yeah, it could've been worst." I half joked and groaned at the after pain it was giving me. Magnus helped me a little in standing. Though his concerned look didn't last long.

"WHEELJACK! You could've caused serious damage!" Ratchet complained,

"TO ME!" Miko said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Or to Honeybee. That was like directly to the head!" Brianna yelled.

"What were you thinking soldier?" Magnus asked with a anger tone in his voice.

This is not gonna be pretty. I thought, as I feel another lecture coming up from the commander.

"I was thinking, Bulk would catch that lob." Wheeljack said, "Didn't expect that it would hit her." He said referring to me.

Okay, I'm mad at that. I better think twice about that.

"Allow me to make myself clear," Magnus said, "As Optimus Prime's second in command, I have no intention of tolerating Wrecker Behavior!"

"Something's just never changed." Wheeljack said

"Jackie." Bulkhead said in a worried tone.

This got everyones attention. I was mostly concerned about Wheeljack. Knowing him, he really hates getting boss around, especially by Magnus.

"May I remind you that it was Optimus Prime himself, who asked me to lead your Wreckers back on Cybertron, and get your loose cannons under control." Magnus began to lecture him, "An effective combat unit begins with discipline. If you can follow these simple things, then feel free to leave this least resistance, as you did before."

"If my ship wasn't a complete wreck right now, I'd do that. Sir." Wheeljack said before leaving, just to get away from the commander. He took a glance at me before heading off to his berth room.

"(sighs) So, any new from Optimus?" Magnus asked, changing the topic.

"He is investigating a decepticon activity, hopefully an energon mine." Ratchet explained.

I felt Brianna tapped my armor as I looked at her.

"You okay?" She asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked her,

"That's not what I meant." She said.

That's when I knew what she meant. About what happened just now.

"Not sure to be honest." I said, "Jackie isn't one to follow strict orders, especially from Magnus. They don't get along well."

"And to think that you had a history with Wheeljack." She said with a sassy posture. "Now, you're going for the commander to which he was concerned about you."