Chapter 13

Brianna's POV
I have to admit, climbing really takes away our energy away. I was almost out of breath, but me and Miko made it to the top. I kept trying to find my breathing before I got up. Thank God or Primus that we're out and have some oxygen to breath.

"Come on, Miko. We have to call Optimus." I said as I helped her get up and ran towards Ultra Magnus' ship.

"For someone who's mom is a soldier, you're lucky in this situation." Miko said

"It depends wether I'm lazy or not when it comes to controlling my breathing." I said, "And I will not stop this in memory of my fallen mother."

We made it to the ship and hid against a boulder, which was a size of a pede and saw that the close was clear. Until Starscream came out of the ship with some of his seeker. Looks like we're busted.

"What's with the armor?" I asked myself quietly, observing that the SIC of the decepticons is taller than usual than his seekers.

Turns out they were talking about the Predacon and how Starscream claims that he owns the beast. Typical Starscream. When does he even learns that no one really likes the way he treats others and kept bragging about himself. Honestly.

Honeybee's POV
As we wait on our signal to come out and ope fire, the Predacon was able to get through the small tunnel we came through. As it came in, it spotted Magnus, just waiting for the beast to come and charge at him. The Predacon then charged at him, only to get hit on the face with the Forge of Solus Prime by Magnus, which cause it to back down a little.

"Open Fire!" Magnus gave us the signal as me, Bulk and Jackie came out of our hiding places and started firing at the beast in front of us.

The Predacon then shot out its flames, nearly hitting me but Magnus was able to hit it again with the Forge. Looks to me it was angry. I stood next to the commander and just about it was gonna hit us both with it's tail, Bulkhead caught it.

"No ya don't." Bulkhead said, but ended up getting swinged towards Magnus, knocking them towards a wall.

I kept firing at the beast, until Wheeljack got its attention and.....oh for Primus sake!

"Wheeljack do not!" I yelled, but he threw the grenade towards the Predacon.

Of course, it got blocked and bounced around it until it landed right next to me. My optics widen and I kicked it before it blows up, but to my luck, I'm completely when it comes to explosions. Because it exploded when I kicked it to be further away.

Miko's POV
An explosion was then heard as we saw that it came from the cave to where the bots are.

"Do you think they're?" Brianna whispered in a question.

"I'm sure they're fine." I said it sarcastically.

"Ooohhh that will do some damage." Starscream said as he and his seekers went forward.

We waited and just when I was about to run towards the ship, Starscream stopped me.

"Miko and Brianna was it?" Starscream asked as he looked at us.

"Scrap." Brianna whispered, "Miko run to the ship!" She yelled as she went the opposite direction.

I didn't want to leave her but I do need a distraction. I climbed up to the platform. Screamer just can't get me as I dodged his attempts to get me.