Chapter 5

After seeing Bumblebee again, I didn't think twice before running up to him. He did the same as we finally hugged each other after so long. I began to tear up, seeing that my little brother is just doing okay.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to see you again." I said trying to contain my tears.

":I know. I miss you too, Honeybee. I'm sorry if you got to hear me like this:" Bumblebee beeped out.

"Bumble, it's okay. At least you're still alive, that's enough for me to keep going." I reassured him.

"Honeybee." Ratchet called me, "It's good to see that you're doing well."

"It's good to see you all too." I said

"Bee, who is she?" A young human mech asked.

":Raf, this is my sister Honeybee. Honeybee this is human partner, Raf:" Bumblebee introduces me.

"Nice to meet you Raf." I said

"You too." Raf said

"Whoa. We have a Bumblebee and a Honeybee." Miko said, "Some Bee power."

"New paint job looks good Bee." Bulkhead complimented.

"At least we can tell the two bots apart." Brianna said.

"At least you got something to work with." Arcee said, "If I ever reversed my colors, I'd be pink."

I silently chuckled as I went back to Magnus and Ratchet, along with the four humans.

"The ground bridge however, is completely operational." Ratchet informed him.

"That would've been useful if robo-dragon wasn't trying to eat us for breakfast." Miko said as the other three tried to get her to stops.

Magnus tapped his digits for the un-respective reply of Miko. Ratchet and I stared at her in disbelief that she actually spoke to Magnus like that. Well for me, I quietly chuckled.

"The indigenous life forms on this planet, do they all have no respect for authority?" Magnus asked Ratchet

"No, mostly just Miko." Ratchet said.

"It's just probably in her nature to say." I said, giving a small wink to Miko.

"Bulk and I will just get along with her just fine." She said

"Sure you two would." Brianna said sarcastically.

Right then we heard a jet approaching towards us. Magnus brought out his guns and pointed it up to it. Arcee and Bulkhead stopped him.

"Hold your fire!" Arcee yelled.

"It's Fowler, he's with us." Bulkhead said.

The jet landed as two more humans approached. A femme ran up to Jack, hugging him tightly. Must be his carrier.

"I'm okay, mom." Jack said.

Raf, Miko and Brianna walked over and hugged her as well.

"Your families are all okay. Agent Fowler sought at the that Jasper has been evacuated in time." The femme said

"The only life signals that Ultra Magnus and Honeybee were able to detect are all standing right here." Ratchet said, "Smokescreen bridge out only Optimus knows where. And Optimus, remained behind to.....destroy the ground bridge controls to make sure we cannot be found."

"I watched the base go down." Fowler, I presumed, said. "Not a single thing got out."

"Not that we could see." Jack's carrier said.