Chapter 16

Honeybee's POV
I was glad that Brianna and Brian were able to reconnect their bond as a family. I can tell that even if she misses her mother the most, she misses her dad the same way.

"Autobots, get some rest. Honeybee, I believe that Brian wants to talk to the two of us about Brianna's safety with Agent Fowler." Optimus said before facing me, I simply nodded.

(Time skip 'cause I'm lazy)

After we've talked about Brianna's safety, they have taken their leave out of the base. Of course we did made sure that they won't blurt out about our existence.

"Honeybee, get some rest." Optimus said to me,

(WARNING: This is gonna get a little steamy. So for anyone who doesn't like to read any smut you may do so skip this part of the chapter, but it's your choice. Just remember that you've been warned!!!)

I only nodded as I headed back to where the berthrooms were. But I didn't headed to where me and Arcee were recharging, instead I headed directly towards the washroom to get myself cleaned up after getting crushed by falling rocks and getting debris all over me. And honestly, I still want to look my best like a true professional would be.

As I made it to the washroom door, I didn't think twice and just opened the door only to see that it has been occupied. My faceplates immediately heated up to see Ultra Magnus cleaning himself. It didn't take too long until he noticed me with a shocked and embarrass look on his face. I quickly turned around, covering my faceplates as my cooling fans started to kick in, to which didn't kept as much.

"Ultra Magnus, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were in there." I quickly apologized, not daring to look at my superior in his protoform again.

This is so embarrassing. I thought to myself as I was about to leave and forget that this never happened.

But nope, I was wrong in thinking. I felt his servo grabbed my shoulder plate and I was pulled into the washroom with him. I had my optics shut, not wanting to look at his face right now. I heard him locked the door leaving the both of us alone in the washroom.

"Honeybee, look at me." He said as I felt both servos on my shoulder plates as he made me face him. "Honeybee, look at me." He repeated.

I slowly opened my optics to face only look at his optics, not risking the urge to look down. We both looked at each other's optics and to my surprise, he had a calm expression on his faceplates. I could still feel myself being flustered.

"Yes.....sir?" I managed to say, trying to stay calm as much as I can at this point.

"There's no need for you to be embarrassed  around me Cadet." He said, "It's just us in here."

"I-I know...but I'm just not used to be near someone...like this," I said as I slowly turned away, but ended up getting pulled up to his chassis, my faceplates on him.

"You were about to wash yourself, aren't you not?" He asked as he gently took off my armor from my back.

I only nodded as he continued to remove my armor, kneeling down to remove the rest of my armor. I immediately covered my breastplate, biting my derma (A/N: I decided to change it) to keep myself from making any necessary noise while we were in here alone, knowing that it is not soundproof.

I then felt the water flowing above us as Magnus turned on the shower and started to kiss my abdomen, placing his servos on my hips as he pulled me gently. I looked down at him and felt a wave of pleasure at he kiss me deeper before leaving kiss going up to my neck cables.

"Magnus..." I said as he looked at me with lust in his optics,

"Forgive of me for my behavior." He apologized quietly, enough for me to hear.