THE UNUSUAL CAR!!

A/N Hey all, So currently writing Spy-fall Part 1 with J included.
It will not be out till next week. As I said in the last Who Oneshots (A/N) at the end I will be posting my chapters to do with the episodes with my OC a week ish after the airing (if I don't be up sometime after).

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I will warn it's not really a spoiler but the ending will hint to the Episode Spyfall Part 1, nothing on the episode though. But one thing that is mentioned about travelling. Nothing else. Enjoy!

P.s This fic was based of a fic I wrote back in 2017, (I had forgot my reason to the whole taxi thing and reason why I made it 2020 but I decided I'd use what I had to do this and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it, I do have a reason to why it is the way it is. But this will be looked at again further down the line and I will make it connect to the season somehow. Lol also it starts off with 11th!))

The Doctor had landed his Tardis in Edinburgh. It seemed to be around the year 2020 nothing much had changed.

The Doctor decided to take a taxi around the place he was exhausted from Just saving the day.

There was a Taxi sitting at the end of the road, just down by Edinburgh Castle so the Doctor decided to go and travel around in the Taxi. It was an unusual taxi at that as well, it's why he picked this specific taxi. It was a normal looking Taxi, but it never said Taxi in white or yellow. It was Blue but it was not tardis Blue just a light shade. But it also said something weird on the side the Doctor could not understand it now he was trying to translate it but he just didn't know what type of being or Alien wrote on this Taxi.

So as curiosity got the better of him the Doctor went up and got in the Taxi. The other man in the Taxi asked where he was heading, with a smirk on his face, the Doctor didn't take notice of this. The doctor asked if he could be back here within a few hours, and can they just drive around maybe some sites like the Edinburgh dungeons or anything worth seeing that the Doctor has not seen in years. He was a bit worried the Taxi driver would say no when he asked another Driver 20 years ago she turned round and said 'no we ain't a personal taxi service to help you see sites'.

But to his belief the man said yes.

The Doctor was happy, because he never had to get back out of the taxi and find Someone who would be kind enough. The driver started up the taxi and started to drive. He asked the Doctor "Is there was anywhere specifically you want to go and see?" His voice was light yet something about it give them Doctor shivers.

"Just anywhere that's changers over the last 4 years", he smiles studding the driver.

The Driver started his car.

There was something really off about this man, the Doctor couldn't pinpoint why, then his mind went back to the weird writing on the Taxi maybe he knows what it says he must right? It's his car? he thought to himself 'I shall ask, but after incase I get chucked out, don't need that happening again' he softly cuckles.

"So what's your name?" The Doctor wonders sitting in the middle seat at the back, he sits back and smiles.

"Loft Sir" The Man said this time his voice changed completely different accents, at first he was Scottish and now he is American?

"Wait, how did you?" The Doctor awkwardly fiddles with his bow tie.

"We can speak with many languages and accents DoctoR" he puts empathise on the R.

"Who are you? What are you?" He demands questions but suddenly the driver puts a gas mask on, and the Car fills with blue, green mist knocking the Doctor out.