Entry #1

Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes?

Of course, I have. I always tell you how much I love the little details that make them. They just look so captivating that I find it hard to look away every time we made eye contact. That was actually the first trait I noticed and liked about you. Your eyes, also known as the darkest, warmest and the prettiest color I've ever seen; even more comforting than the night sky.

I remember that time when I was having one of my stupid panic attacks and nothing seemed to calm me down until you came and helped me from the condition I was in. You held me closer and put my head onto your shoulder but I was still panicking and crying like the mess I am. And then you pulled back and hold my face to make me look into you directly while you speak words of comfort into me. But it wasn't your words that brought me comfort Soobin, it was your eyes. When you made me look into you, I felt really enchanted that I forgot what it was that was making me anxious in the first place. 

Maybe it was the way how your eyes manage to be pretty expressive. They describe the things you don't even have to explain through words. Every time you looked at me, I could see the love, care and tenderness that never failed to make me warm.

But then they started to look lifeless and dull.

I can no longer read you through them, like they were not the same as they were before. And I didn't know if they were like that because you changed or they were like that because it was me they were looking to. 

But now I know that it was me all along.

I was the reason why they no longer shine like they used to before.