Entry #12

How have you been?

Is it too pathetic of me to still wonder about how you are? Forgive me but I couldn't help it. I want to know if you're fine or if you're skipping your meals—which you better don't because it's bad for you. I don't want you to get sick and for you to neglect your health. Don't be like me, alright?

Soobin, are you happy? Actually I don't know whether I want you to answer yes or no. I mean if you say yes, it would hurt more, thinking that you can be happy without me while I'm still suffering but at the same time I don't want you to be sad. I don't want to picture you being lonely because it aches so maybe it's better if you just won't give me an answer. But still, I hope that your friends are with you and that you're having fun with them. Don't be too irritable, okay? They're just messing around to lighten up the mood since you sometimes become too cranky. Give them attention and don't even think about being a 'tsundere' because we both know how much you care for them so it would be better to express that than keeping everything all to yourself. Your friends are great people. You're indeed very lucky to have them in your life.

Also, Binnie—am I still allowed to call you that? But anyway, Binnie, do you somehow miss me too? Because I do. I miss you so much but we can't be like how we were before. Do I cross your mind sometimes too? Because you are always in mine and I'm hoping that maybe you would still think of me even for just a single second.

I'm sounding so pitiful right now. I better stop before it goes out of hand and I start crying like the mess I am.

I hope you're fine Soobin-ah. I miss you.