Entry #3

I decided to call it a day and made time to watch a movie or so since it was heavily raining outside and it just fits the weather perfectly, doesn't it? So, that's exactly what I did. I set up my laptop and clicked whatever it was at the top list of the suggested films and played it. Of course, I did not forget about my chocolate cookies and hot cocoa to complete the image.

And I might tell you that it felt pretty weird. You know, not to feel your presence beside me because we usually watch movies together, cuddled up on the couch, on the bed, or on the made up pillow ports while we quietly exchange opinions about the scene playing. You, softly running your fingers through my hair while I burry my head into your chest and then once the movie ends, you'll jokingly complain about how big and how heavy my head is that your shoulders and chest hurt.

Then I'll retort back with saying that your hand caressing my hair was distracting and that it annoys me but right after, we would laugh. We'd always laugh because deep down we knew that we loved each other's habit though we try to say otherwise.

What I'm trying to say is, I miss those times Soobin. All of it. I miss you so much that you're all I could think of while the movie was still playing, neglected.