Entry #4

I made another failed attempt of cleaning my apartment but this time it wasn't because of the music blasting through my speakers. This time, it was because of the box I found under my bed. I did not know about the existence of that box though, not until I stupidly dropped my phone and I had to crouch down to get it.

And that's when I noticed the unknown little box peeking at the corner of the bed. So, being the curious guy that I am, I picked it up and oh boy was I surprised to see what were inside it? I sure was.

That thing is full of your damn photos dumbass, and there are handwritten letters too—all with times when I'm supposed to read them like 'when I'm sad' or 'when I'm bored'. Who knew that you are the type to make things like that?

But I'm still torn; I don't know how to feel nor to react because I found it at the absolute wrong time.

How am I supposed to appreciate them when I'm trying to forget you? And fuck you for adding your pictures into it too. That stupid, stupid face of yours.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'd like to congratulate you for making me cry yet again, though it was obviously unintentional. I read the one which states 'when you're sad' and ironically, it made me even sadder.

Why?

Because you wrote down the things you love about me—or should I say, loved?

You don't love me anymore and I fucking know that, Choi Soobin.