Entry #16

These past few days I've been experiencing a terrible, terrible headache. I don't know why but I just keep on getting dizzy all of a sudden. No, I do not have a fever or something but it still keeps on hurting though I am not doing anything.

The worst pain so far was yesterday, at the fashion show, we were at the backstage making sure that everything was set and that nothing could go wrong but then my head decided that it was the perfect time to make me feel like I was being hammered right at the back of my head. It hurt so bad that I had to be scouted back home. Looking back, it made me feel guilty.

Do you think I was being a burden? I might have caused them so much trouble. I feel bad.

Seriously though, am I sick or what? Because as far as I can remember I haven't been doing things to make me sick. Well, I did skip meals but that was weeks ago and skipping never caused me this much headache.

Soobin-ah, remember when you used to take care of me whenever I feel sick? You were so gentle and caring I suddenly miss you taking care of me. Can you come here even for just a minute? Maybe I'm just deprived of your presence that's why I’m experiencing troubles. I'm sure if I see you I'll be a hundred times better. Can we test it out? Can you show up here? Please?

Ah, what am I thinking? I said I would start moving on from you, didn't I? But why do things always make my mind drift off to you? My head must have hurt me so much that's why I'm saying these ridiculous things.

But Soobin-ah, I hope your state is better than mine. I don't want you suffering from any pain. Take care of yourself always, okay? I would love to do that for you but sadly I can't anymore. I'll stop writing now and go to bed, my head's killing me again. Just stay healthy and happy for me, alright?