Entry #8

Do you still remember that night when we talked about our dreams?

It was the week before Christmas last year in case you forgot. We were sitting at your living room, I was reading a book and you were watching a random short film. When you finished watching it, you turned to me and tried to get my attention. I was caught off guard when you out-of-no-where asked about my dreams that I had to close my book and spare you a glance. When I didn't give an answer you chuckled and ruffled my hair, explaining that you were just curious since it was the main point of the film you just watched. I nodded my head in understanding and threw the question back at you.

And then you smiled before giving the usual answer of success, a stable and healthy life and happiness. But it seemed like you never get tired of surprising me because right after your little talk, you said that you dream a future with me. You said that in all your dreams you can always see me with you that you think it's impossible to ever picture yourself with someone that isn't me.

I was so flattered that my mind shut down for a minute or so and the only thing I could feel was the warm feeling inside my chest and the butterflies—no, the whole fucking zoo going wild inside my stomach.

When I did not give you a reaction you looked so worried and you instantly apologized because you thought that I found your dream stupid and weird. But really, I was just surprised, flabbergasted at the fact that you dream of the same thing as me.

But then maybe I was a fool to believe what you said, Soobin. Maybe I became too confident and contented that your dream wouldn't change. Or maybe, I was just really blinded by my own feelings to not notice you were just lying to me when you said those back then.