Entry #13

I just noticed that I keep on writing all the things I wanted to say to you and reminiscing the old times but I still haven't apologized.

Yes, I thought that it wasn't just you who made a mistake. That it was partly my fault too as to why we ended up breaking things off. So, I'm sorry Soobin.

I'm sorry if I wasn't enough.

I'm sorry if I made you feel like loving me was your obligation.

I'm sorry if I was too clingy and sensitive that it drove you mad.

I'm sorry if I had said things that hurt you but I wasn't aware.

I'm sorry if I unknowingly made you upset.

I'm sorry if wasn't there with you when you needed me to be there.

I'm sorry I was too stupid.

I'm sorry I couldn't keep you happy anymore, leading you to break up with me.

I'm sorry I loved you too much and I'm sorry because I still do.

I'm sorry for caring too much and for worrying too much.

I'm sorry I still can't forget you even though that's what you most likely want me to do.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I'm sorry because I'm no longer the one you want to be with.

I'm sorry because I still long for you even when you've probably forgotten what color my eyes are.

And lastly Soobin, I'm sorry I gave you everything I had without making sure you wanted it.