Entry #9

"Promises are made to be broken."

—that’s what they all say, and there's a point in my life when I thought we could prove it wrong. But then, you might have been thinking of proving it right.

Soobin, can you still recall all the promises we made to each other? I should've known you're not going to fulfill them but I was so in love with you that I trusted you with all my heart. I believed that every single word you said was true.

And you know what the funny thing is? It's even though you broke my trust and shattered my beliefs and played with my heart until you're satisfied, I still love you.

I know, you can call me crazy or whatever it is you would like to call me but that's just what I feel.

Even after you're done messing with me.

Tell me though, was there really not even a single part of you that meant them? Did you make your promises with the goal of breaking them or were you determined to fulfill them too? At least, before you got tired of me.

Tell me Soobin, because it's making me insane to think that you did not mean anything you said to me and did with me. I can't bear to think that it was just me who fell deeply and stupidly hoped that we'd last forever.

Ah, fuck. I can hear your voice again inside my head when you promised to never leave me; a broken one. And the time when you promised to never make me cry because of a broken heart; you broke that too. You also promised that we'll stay together until we're gray and old but guess what? You fucking broke it too.

You make me so mad Soobin.

How dare you lie to me?

How dare you give me false hope?

How dare you play with me?

How dare you break my heart just like how you broke your promises?