Entry #11

It was a fine evening.

I was going over through my laptop and accidentally clicked on a folder; that folder being the one where we kept our moments so that we could play it back again and relived them whenever we wanted to.

So, me being the dumb idiot that I am, decided to watch those videos. The first one I played was when we were at Tokyo. It was winter. We were outside playing in the snow. I was recording you while you were lying on the ground, making a snow angel without knowing that you're already an angel, yourself. You looked so stupid yet cute at the same time, causing me to giggle at your childishness. It brought a smile to my face.

The next was the one at your birthday party. It was a surprise so the lights were off and it's kind of hard to figure out who were on the video but Beomgyu was the one filming. We were carefully hiding in our places, anticipating your presence until you opened the door, looking so startled as the party-poppers went off and the lights turned on. You stood there wondering why were there a group of crazy people on your apartment, singing (if you consider shouting the lyrics singing) "Happy Birthday".

I couldn't stop myself from watching every single one of those videos. I watched everything from the random short ones to the long eventful ones even though there was this feeling like I've been stabbed in the chest and they twisted the knife to make sure I feel the pain agonizingly. I was so immersed in watching that I did not notice there were tears falling down already while I was laughing. It just hurts to know that we'll never be able to do everything again. That no matter how hard I try, we could never turn back the time.

I should have known that those beautiful moments will just bring the ugliest pain. We were happy and now we're not. What a beautiful tragedy.