Chapter 1 - Meeting

I had no clue what to wear or what to expect. I didn't really have anything nice since of working on the rodeo all the time till moving here. I also haven't really made any money either. If they didn't call me I was about to go all the way back to Texas and work on the rodeo again. I just decided to wear my nicest flannel with my white tank top under it. I wore my jeans and clean boots. I did my hear in a french braid in the back. I put my shades on top of my head and did my eye liner. I looked at myself in my mirror and smile. I thought I looked good enough to meet some country artist. They don't need to be impressed well, do they? I tried to put all the worries into the back of my mind. I started up the truck and headed on over.
I parked and went to the front desk. I talked to the receptionist and she pointed me in a direction and told me walk that way to the big glass doors someone will meet me there. All the walls were marble like, and had pictures of artists, and records. My nervousness was getting the best of me the closer I got to the glass doors. There was a man standing outside of the doors. He was wearing dress pants and a nice button up shirt. Maybe I actually did dress wrong. Walking up to him I smiled and stood in front of him.

"Hello, I'm James Jackson. You must be Miss Daniels?" James said extending his arm for me to shake his hand. As I did I introduced myself.
"Hello James, I am Nikki Daniels. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." I said
"The pleasure is mine. I'll take you up to the gentlemen that would like to use your lyrics. Did you bring them with you?" He asked. I lifted up my Tablet and smiled. He nodded his head. "Please follow me ma'am."

I followed him through the corridor into an elevator. He did small talk like asking where I was from, what are my favorite artist, he asked about the rodeo, and much more. The elevator opened and let 3 people on on the 4th floor and we were going the 7th. When we arrived to the 7th we excused ourselfs from the people infront of us and I followed him down the long hall into a big room. It had a little production booth and a big window where the artist must record some songs or demos. My stomach was in knots. Everything was running threw my mind. I was so excited but scared. I just hoped they actually did like more than one of my lyrics. I really needed the money. This was my last chance till I would have to move back to Texas. He told me to have a seat and offered me something to drink. I accepted a bottle of water. I put my tablet on the table and opened up where I had all my lyrics that I sent out.

"The guys are in another room. They will all be meeting with you at the same time. They are fine young men and are very interested in your lyrics."
"Okay. I am ready when they are sir." I said with a smile on my face.

He told me to wait in the room. I was quickly reading over all my lyrics. They were all memories by heart. They came from the heart as well. Most of my music came from experiences in my life. My father was a preacher man for most of his life. He also was a war vetran and I had a few songs about him in there. I also had some about love, hate, and sadness. I had gotten my writting style from artist that have inspired me from Hank Williams, to George Jones, to Leanne Rymes, to Justin Moore, to Blake Shelton, to Luke Bryan, and more. I just smile until I heard the door open and footsteps walk in.

"Guys, I would like to introduce you to the lovely Nikki Daniels." James said and I saw all the guys pile in. I tried not to let my jaw drop by who was interested in my lyrics they lined up to shake my hand.
"Hello ma'am, I'm Lee Brice." He said shaking my hand with a tight grip.
"Nice to meet you." I said smiling.
"Hello sweetheart, I'm Blake Shelton." He said giving me a lot nicer of a handshake.
"Nice to meet you as well."
"Hiya, I'm Miranda Lambert." She said giving me the easiest hand shake and a kiss on the cheek.
"Hello nice meeting. you." I said kissing her on the cheek back.
"Howdy ma'am. I'm Jason Aldean." He said bowing making me laugh.
"Nice meeting you."
"Hey Darlin'. I'm Luke Bryan." Luke Bryan said grabbing my hand and kissing the knuckles. I almost fainted right there. The man i've looked up to for a few years, and one of the hottest bachelors of country music.
"Nice meeting you too Mr. Bryan." I said with rosey red cheeks. I tried so hard not to make it so obvious.
"Okay guys. Everyone sit down and lets get to business......"

This is a story I had on quotev and it is finished. It's the first one I wrote of a fanfiction for Luke Bryan. It's also the first finished one I've done in a very long time. I hope ya'lls enjoy it. Please leave Responses :)