Chapter 6 - Hot And Heavy Withheld Secrets

"Why?" Jess and I questioned looking at each other. We then saw all the guys running towards the lake. Then Jason stopped and looked dead at us. We then looked at each other. "We are screwed." We both said getting off the truck and heading towards them so we don't get thrown in. We got to the pond and we saw the guys had taken off shirts and pant and threw them to the side. James was acting like a duck. While Luke and Jason were acting as if they were hunters. Luke looked back at us.
"Come on girls." He said waving us in. Jess and I shook our heads no. She had a nice flower shirt on with pants and I just had my normal apparel but still didn’t' want to get this wet.
"They don't wanna get their clothes wet. TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF. Jess not everything!" He yelled and she laughed. I stared at her.
"I got drunk enough to do that one day. Don't judge me." she said giggling. We both took our pants off along with our boots. I knew I had some kind of Victoria secret bra on and I really didn't want to go in. Then I realized the underwear I wore were extremely lacey.  Jess was taking off her shirt when she looked at me and said "Come ON." She said.
As I was lifting up my shirt I felt wet arms pick me up. I let the shirt drop to the ground and before I could tell what was going on. I felt water surround me. I was in the lake. When I emerged. I quickly whipped my hair out my face and looked around. Everything was so dark till my eyes got use to the dark again and then I saw a big figure which I presumed Luke two feet in front of me laughing. I splashed him and he stopped laughing. I then saw him stare at me with an evil smile. I started to try to swim away from him but I heard him coming up fast behind me. I screamed as I felt his hands around my waste. I thought he was going to throw me again so I held my nose and tensed up. Then I just felt his breathing on my neck and arms around my waste. I slowly let go of my nose and became less tense. I blocked everyone else yelling and having fun in the water. Luke's breathing tickled my neck but it felt so hot at the same time. I felt his nose touch my skin and slide up my neck. His lips were now at my ear.

"Wanna do something fun?"He whispered. I didn't know what he was talking about but I didn't care. I wanted to do anything he wanted at that moment in time. I was drunk, happy, and very giddy.
"Yes." I said turning so that our wet bodies were touching each others.
"Jump up." He said moving his hands from around me to my stomach closer to my sides. I gave him a questionable look.
"Why."
"Because I'm going to put you up in the air like that cool movie scene. You just got to be able to keep your body stiff when I lift you." He said winking.

He told me to back up one step and I did. Then he said when he bends I do. Then jump up when I feel him go up. I saw so scared he wouldn't be able to hold me and I would go back into the water. I looked back into his eyes as he smiled a boyish smile. Then he bent and I followed suit. Then in an instance he started going back up and I jumped up as much as I cool and felt him hold me. I did what he said to do and I was in the air with him underneath. It was so cool. Everyone whistled and cheered. I felt so amazing. Then I felt like I was falling forward fast and that is because I was. I screamed before hitting the water.
 The second time this happened to me. This time I felt someone pull me up. They moved my hair out of my face and I opened my eyes. As soon as I did I saw beautiful brown eyes staring into my green eyes. I felt his hands move. One went to the crock of my back and the other between my shoulder blades while I started moving my hands to each side of his chest. I let one go to his face feeling the scruff. My heart was beating so fast. He leaned down and kissed me so passionately. I kissed back as passionately as I could. His mouth opened and I could feel his tongue on my bottom lip. Opened my mouth as our tongues twirled around each others. I felt his grip get tighter as I moved my arms to the back of his neck. We were like that for a while. Then we broke apart and just stared at each other's eyes. I didn't realize how long we made out until Luke let me go. He grabbed my hand and led both of us out of the water. We saw that Jason and Jess were the only ones still here but nowhere to be found. Luke grabbed our clothes and we walked in his house and I was holding onto him as his arm was around me. He led me into his room.
He put our clothes down in the corner. He walked slowly over to me as I stared up at him. I was feeling so bare. My head felt light. He put his hands on my shoulders and slowly moved down my arms making me have goose bumps. He smiled as he grabbed my hands and pulled me into him. He kissed my lips sweetly before making us back up. I felt the back of my legs hit the bed. He stopped and smirked at me.

"Cuddle with me?" He said with a pouty face that made him look so adorable. His bottom lip was pushed out and he had sad puppy dog eyes. I awed at that.
"Of course." I said as he leaded me to the side of the bed.
We both got under the covers as he made me scoot over. I was about to cuddle up to him when he got on his side and motioned for me to come closer. My head was laying on his bicep and my arm was over his one side. He pulled away and then kissed me. This kiss was so much more intense then outsides. He then pushed me lightly onto my back and got on top of me. I felt his hand exploring my body as his other hand held him up. I let my hands run freely from his chest to his back. He kissed down my jaw line to my ear. This made me softly moan. He kissed down to my neck nipping at parts until he hit my sweet spot that made me moan loudly pushing my body up to his. He sucked on it briefly going back up to my mouth. I felt his hand undo my bra.  He pushed himself onto me a little bit as I felt how aroused he was. I started getting really nervous. My hands stayed still on his back till his hand slowly moved down to my panties. I stiffened. I felt a few fingers slip into the side of my panties. My eyes got wide and my hands quickly moved to his chest pushing him away. I didn't push him much but he had his arms fully extended over me.

"You alright?"He said. I kind of had a tear in my eye.
"I… I… don't know." I said looking away with him letting that tear fall. He cupped my face and made me look at him. He wiped the tear from my eye and started into them with care, and compassion.
"It's alright. I'll stop. You don't have to say anything I understand." He said smiling weakly trying to make me feel better.
"Thank you." I said. He got off of me.
"Here sit up." He said and I did what he said. I felt his hands go to my back and he redid my bra for me. "Would you like a shirt since yours is soaked?"
"Please." I said very shy now.
I couldn't believe I completely rejected him. I just had to though. He got up and got me one. I put it on and I could smell him. It made me slightly smile. He then got back in bed and laid there. I cuddled into him and I felt his arm go around me and start to rub my back. I put my one arm on his stomach and my head was on his chest. I was like that for five minutes. I thought he fell asleep. I felt like I had to tell him. I had to finally talk to someone.

"Luke…."I said trying not to start crying.