Chapter 18 - Sleepless

That date and night ending with Luke was perfect. The next day we woke up showered and ate breakfast. Something about us has changed and it was for the good. We were so much closer than before. We were happier as well with each other and our relationship. Miranda even noticed how much happier we were. I did tell her I finally lost it to Luke and she was happy. She knew I would with him. She is happy that I did because she said Luke is not like most speedball men that would just do it to say they did it.
Luke and I hung out with her and Blake half the day. Then Jason and Jess came over with a few more people and we all drank. Luke and I agreed not to drink too much because we had a 430 wake up call. Blake was also going on tour with us and Miranda was coming along for the ride. She had her own tour starting in a few weeks but wanted to spend the rest of the time she had with Blake before she was off on her own.
We actually got up and showered by 5am. Luke and I had our stuff packed since yesterday. I had no clue what to actually pack. He told me comfortable clothes mostly and a few nice things just in case we want to go out. I looked at how much he packed and I tried to pack the equivalent but I of course did more than him. He laughed. We got to the tour bus and Blake's was behind ours. There was also another one.
I got a tour of the bus before everyone got on it. We all had to put our stuff in a carrier thing and some clothes went inside. Luke showed me the back first. That is the hang out lounge area. That is where they play games, watch tv, sit around and shoot the breeze.  Then  there is the bunks. That is where everyone sleeps. Luke said we will pick the middle bunk on the right. He liked that one the best. then he showed me the kitchen type area. Then the area where the driver would be. We walked off the bus and everyone was now there.
All the guys had a talk and were excited. They did a chant about the tour. Everyone from each bus hugged and said good luck then we were back onto the busses. There was seven of us on the bus all total. A few of the guys I saw in Leesburg. Carter and  James. There was Kent, Kevin, and Dave as well.  We all got acquainted very well. The bus started to go off and we were all sitting in the kitchen area. The guys were pretty cool. Luke seemed happy. I was happy for him. When it was time to go to sleep. I went into the bathroom and put on my pj's and got into the bunk. Luke came into the bunk and hand sweat pants on. He cuddled up to me. It was hard to fall asleep. I wasn't use to the sound or the feeling of this bed. I could tell Luke was fast asleep. Everything was quiet. I felt the bus come to a stop. Then it didn't move anymore. I slowly let myself drift off to sleep.
No sooner then I fell asleep it felt like Luke was waking me up by kissing my neck. That day felt like hell. I had about a few hours of sleep and everyone was running everywhere. After the first show we all drank to celebrate. The same thing happened that night and the next week or two. I couldn't get to sleep.
One day we were off and I hoped we would just stay here and I could sleep all day. I felt cranky. I knew I was going to be in a bad mood. Luke was running on little sleep but we would go to sleep at the same time and it took me so much longer to sleep. I've even tried naps. Today was not going to be my day and I felt it. I fell asleep about two hours before Luke came to wake me up. He smuggled into me and kissed the back of my neck. I groaned and tried to fall back asleep. He kept kissing me and started to make his way up the back of my neck to my jaw line. He was almost on top of me when I turned to my stomach. I also grabbed a pillow and put it on top of my head.

"Baby you okay?" He asked very concerned.
"No." I said through the pillow I put on top of my head.
"What's wrong." He said pulling the pillow off my head. I turned to look at him.
"I'm worn out Luke. I haven't been sleeping this whole month. I've got about two to four hours each night. I want to sleep." I said. He gave me a sympathetic look.
"Don't like the tour huh?" he said sad.
"It's not that. I love this experience and I don't want to leave. I just want to sleep. I need to get use to this sleep while the bus is moving. I've always just slept in a bed. Sometimes in a car but not always." I said. He cupped my face and kissed me.
"If you want sleep I can do a hotel room for the night. We just got to wake up around 10 tomorrow." He said smiling.
"You don't have to do that. I just can try to sleep here a few more hours." I said.
"Well it's going to be hard when we got people running around outside yelling do this do that. Plus interview today." He said. I groaned and put the pillow back on my head. He laughed. "Okay Miss Grumpy. Get up. I'm getting a hotel room." He said getting out of the bunk. "I'm counting to five. If you don't get out I'm gonna make you." He said. I moved the pillow and looked at him and glared. I then put the pillow back on my head. "1…..2……3……4…….5" He said. I then heard him move and then felt a sharp pain on my butt. I screamed. "Ready?" He asked and pulled the pillow away. I gave him a sad face. "Come on baby. I'll kiss it to make it better later. Now is time to get up and do things. I'll make sure we get sleep tonight." He said opening the curtain wider. I slowly crawled out and got on my feet. He hugged me tight and kissed my head. "I love you."
"I love you too." I said
"Good now it's time to get dressed and run around doing crazy stuff and interviews." he said.

The whole day was full of being busy. I helped the guys make sure everything was working right for tomorrow. I liked the set up crew and sound board people. They were funny too always making fun of people. I was pooped by time 7pm came along. I was sitting outside on a chair with a beer with the guys when Luke came up. He grabbed my hand and we were off. We got into a nice hotel and I hardly could pay attention.
Luke grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator. He held me from behind when we were on there. It was a quiet ride up to the floor we had to get on. He offered to carry me but I said I'm okay to do it myself. We got to the room and I could see it was a big room with a king sized bed. It was nice. He had a bag with our clothes he must of packed and set them down on the floor. I laid straight on the bed. It was so comfortable. I felt Luke get on top of me and I opened my eyes. He had his arms crossed.

"What?" I asked.
"Hmm." He said like a little kid.
"What???" I asked giggling.
"It's  8. You're not sleeping yet. You'll be up before me." He said arms still crossed.
"How are you going to convince me to stay up then Mr. Luke Bryan?" I seductively asked. His eyebrow raised. He showed me  his arms. I giggled again. "Pft. I've seen those before." I said unimpressed.

 He then thought a little bit and then took off his shirt. I shook my head no. He pouted. His pout was so adorable. Then he got happy real quick. He got off me. Then he made me sit on the end of the bed. He acted like he had a microphone in his hand and started singing. I raised my eyebrow. Then he started dancing in my face. I started giggling uncontrollably after he finished the song by how he looked at me.

"Really, that didn't either?" he asked. I scooted back onto the bed.
"Come here cowboy." I said winking and biting my bottom lip. I also did the finger motion. He his face lit up like a kid in the candy store.

That night was something I needed. I got to have sex with my love, and fell asleep in his arms. I woke up to him waking me up for the next day. I looked at the clock and it was 10. I slept 12 hours. I felt amazing. We took a shower together and then went back to the bus. The guys were still asleep. We decided to make a lot of noise to wake them up by Luke jumping and hitting a pan. I was whistling while slapping the side of the fridge. The guys quickly got out of their bunks and looked at us with hateful eyes. Luke and I laughed. This was going to be a good day.