Chapter 17 - In Love

A/N: THE ENDING IS GRAPHIC. I hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________
It's about two days before we go on tour. All of my stuff had been moved in besides the furniture. Everything has gone beautifully. We got my stuff here in one full load because the guys brought their trucks. It's not like I had a lot anyway. I've also been making Luke dinner for the past week because he has been out being busy with his manager and making sure everything is right for the tour. He was currently out and it was around 3pm. I was home doing yoga and writing lyrics all day. I took my shower and noticed Luke hasn't texted me all day. He normally did by at least noon to make sure I wasn't too bored by myself. I decided to text him to see what he would like for dinner

-Hey babe-  I had to wait about ten minutes before he responded to me.
*Howdy baby. Bored?*
-No, I've been keeping myself busy. I was wondering what you would like for dinner tonight?-
*Nothing. I was actually thinking about you getting dressed up nice and us going out to this place that has wonderful food for a nice date just us. Want to do that? J*
-Sure. J What time would you like me ready by?- I smiled. A date! I needed to figure out what would be nice for a good date.
*I'll be home around 7. I will be ready. ;)*
-I'll see you then babe. I love you. :*-
*I love you too Darlin. :* *

Oh boy. Now what to wear. I had about 3 and a half hours to figure this out. I went upstairs and looked through our big closet. It was a walk in and my stuff was on the right side. I went out shopping with Miranda to get better clothes since I finally got a huge check in. I was surprised. I had a lot of nice dresses, heels, boots, flannels, shirts, jeans, shorts, and sandals. I picked three dresses out and placed them on the bed. I took a picture of them all and sent them to Miranda. She then called. me

"Hey, what are the dresses for?" She asked.
"Luke and I are going on a date tonight. He said it’s a nice place so I should be ready by 7. It's already 5:30. I don't know what would be great tonight." I said.
"He'll love anything on you. I would pick the middle one. It is his favorite color right?" She asked.
"Yeah he loves blue. I think that would be perfect. Thank you!"I said excited. This was so unexpected. I was always so excited going out with Luke. I was madly in love with him. This whole time I've lived with him. I got so close and so happy. I know my pa would approve of him. He would be proud and happy for me.
"You're welcome honey. Now do your hair up nice. Don't forget that curl trick I showed you." She said.
"I won't. I'll see you tomorrow!" I said.
"Bye sweet cheeks."
"Bye sweetheart."

we hung up the one and it was time for me to find shoes to go with this. The dress was blue and white. I had to put on a bra that didn't have straps because it was a tub top dress. I went into the bathroom with everything and put it all on. It was around 620 when I started with my hair. I knew this was going to take me a while. I was always quick with my hair but this time I had to do it right.
I just finished my make up when I heard Luke yell up the stairs for me. I did once last look in the mirror and I loved the way I looked. My hair was beautifully curled the way Miranda showed me. I did my makeup very lightly because he loved a girl as natural as possible. My dress was tight and followed my figure flawlessly. My boobs even looked amazing in this. I turned and walked out of the bathroom calling out to him. I shut the bedroom door and walked down the steps. I saw that he was looking at his phone in the living room when I turned the corner. He looked back at me and his jaw dropped. He was already in a suit he must of brought with him. He slipped his phone into his pocket and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"You are breathtaking baby." He said kissing me.
"Well thank you. You look extremely handsome today." I said staring at him up and down and he laughed.
"You ready to go my lady?" he said putting out his arm. I grabbed it and we went out the door to a limo.
"A limo?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.
"Tonight is just for you. I want to show you how special you are to me." He said. Opening the door for me and I got in. He got in and sat next to me.
"Luke this is simply amazing." I said in awe.
"Just wait. Wine?" He asked grabbing wine from the bucket in front of him.
"Yes please." I said and he poured us two glasses.