Chapter 27 - Bar Brawl

We got back from our honeymoon as two of the happiest peoples ever. I got to show Luke that I knew how to talk Italian. He was surprised by me. We learned so much more because of me knowing. We also at least knew what we were ordering. We brought back souvenirs. When we got back we had a few days to ourselves just to relax.
We did get ourselves a puppy. His name is Spinee. Very adorable dog. He came up to Luke when we went to go buy him. He was the only one that licked Luke all over. When he came to me he snuggled into me. We knew that was the dog for us.
It's been three months since we have been back. Luke did a little two month tour and then we came home. Miranda looked after our puppy for us. Luke has been back for a week. We went fishing and the dog came with us. He also takes walks with Luke. The dog also loves riding in the trucks. He also will sit on the back of the four wheeler.
Luke was writing down some Lyrics because he was going to start making his new album. I already gave him a few ideas for songs. He told me he wanted me to write lyrics for his album. I told him I'll write parts because we do best at that. He smiled at me. Then he quit writing. He gave me a devilish smile. I started to run with Luke chasing me and the dog barking after us. He caught me and picked me up.
I screamed and he laughed at me. He put me on the couch and pinned me there. Spinee just realized we were playing and went off to play with his sqweeky toy. We heard him off in the kitchen. Luke and I were making out. He held my hands above my head while he kissed down my jawline to my neck. He then hit my spot knowing what that does to him.
Well, we did get most of the way done before someone came knocking on the door. Luke was close to finishing and we both froze. He looked down at me and kissed me. He told me to stay quiet. He then went quick and fast it was so hard for me not to. I probably scratched up his back in the process of us both finishing. We quickly put on clothes. I ran upstairs to fix my hair while luke was in just his jeans answering the door. It was Jason.
He invited us to go to the bar with him. We went out to the bar with Jess and Jason. It was the first time we really got to hang out since they got the baby now and we were on our honey moon and tour. Jess and I were talking and drinking together. Jason interupted us.

"So Jess, why don't I get it anymore?" He asked her.
"What?" Jess asked confused because we were in the middle of the conversation about the honeymoon.
"Luke got some earlier. It took him forever to answer the door. Then his hair was all messed up his back was red and he was just in jeans. He didn't even have socks on. Why can't we do things?" He pouted at her.
"How about you start it and I finish it baby." She winked at him drinking.
"See women make us start everything." Jason said to Luke.
"Well, that's not my problem." Luke said winking at me.
"I want lapdances!" Jason said.
"He didn't say I did lap dances!" I argued. We all busted out laughing.

Jess and I continued to talk. I forgot my phone in the truck. I told her I was going to get it. I got Luke's keys and went out to the truck. I checked my phone and had a text message from Miranda. She was out fishing with Blake earlier and sent me a picture of her and Blake's catches. She won by a long shot. I texted her back and then shut the door. I locked it.
I was about to walk away still looking at my phone when I walked into someone. I said sorry and excuse me and tried to pass the big man but he pushed me back. I got appauled. I looked up and seen the man was drunk or what I thought he was. He was about Luke's height and kind of Chunky. I gave him a mean look because he just pushed me. The guy smirked at me. I then moved to the right and tried to pass him then he put his hand out. It landed on my chest and he made me go back and my back hit the truck.
I looked at the man shocked. What the hell did he want.

"What do you want? I'm trying to go back inside." I asked him and he stepped loser to me. I moved or at least tried to move to my right but he put his hand on Luke's truck  and to the right of my head.
"Just stay quiet." He said getting even closer. I was now scared.
"I suggest you leave me alone!" I said raising my voice.
"I suggest you pipe down you slut." He said closing what was left of us. I looked down at my phone and I was on pictures of the honeymoon. I looked back up to him and hit my home button.
"Watch who you're talking to asshole." I glared up at him. He put his other hand on the other side of my head.
"Or what. You're going to scream. The moment you do. I'm going to choke the fucking air out of your lungs. Now you're going to comply with me the easy way, or the fucking hard way."The guy said right into my ear. I moved my head away and looked down. I hit my phonebook and hit 1 then call. That was Luke.
"What do you want. I'll give you money. Just leave…"I was about to finish when he put his grimy lips on mine. I screamed and dropped my phone. I pushed him with all my strength. It made him stop kissing me.
"Youre going to have to be a long stronger than that bitch." He said grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. I realized the keys were still in my hand.
"Get the FUCK OFF ME!" I yelled. His hand quickly went to my throat and squeezed. Now I couldn't breathe. My eyes got wide and I could look into his.
"I told you cunt."

 My one hand was hitting on the one that was on my throat. The hand was the keys was pushing him back. Then I thought for a few seconds. Air was really leaving and my lungs started to hurt. I slowed up on hitting him and pushing back. I could see his smile get wider. I hardly could hear anything. I grabbed one key and tried my hardest to collied it with the arm that was cutting of air.
My knee tried coming up to his groin but he went tighter around my neck. I felt things starting to go. I was about to start freaking out. I finally lifted the arm and  collieded it with the guys arm. I pushed as hard as I could and the key went in his forearm.  I heard him scream. He let go of my throat. I then pushed him. He was back far enough and I kicked him to the ground.

"Nikki!" Luke yelled. I looked over at him and grabbed my throat. I was trying to get air but it was hard. My throat felt so tight. I went to my knee's grabbing my throat. I felt someone grab me and I started to freak. "Baby, calm down." Luke said. I didn't even look at him. I was trying to breath. Things were getting dark. I was passing out and Luke had his arms around me when everything just went away.

~Luke's point of view~

I was just sitting and talking to Jason when my phone started to buzz. It was Nikki. She probably dropped the keys.

"Hello baby." I said. No answer. I heard muffled sounds. "Baby?" I asked. Maybe she butt dialed me. That sound like rocks moving though.
"Get the FUCK OFF ME!" Nikki yelled. I heard that and instantly got up. I heard more russiling then I think I heard the word cunt. Something is going on and it aint good.
"Luke?" Jason called after me. I heard his chair move and him come with me. When we got outside I heard a guy yell. I looked in the direction of my truck.
"NIKKI!" I yelled as I seen her grab her throat. She fell to her knees. She griped her throat with both hands. I ran up to her and grabbed her to pull her into me. I was now on my knees. "Baby, Calm down." I knew to say that since she was freaking out. She calmed down.

 She was trying to breath. The fucker on the ground had Jason over him with his boot to his throat. My key was in his arm. Her breathing started go get better but then I felt her just go limp. I started to panic. I laid her down and other people were around. Someone ran up to me telling me their a nurse. I let them on the other side. They checked her pulse and breathing. They said she just passed out. She would be fine. The police had just arrived and I was holding Nikki on the ground leaning up against my truck. They grabbed the guy who had the keys in his arm and put handcuffs on him. They got the keys and Jason grabbed them. They then saw us.

"Sir, what happened here?" The one officer asked me.
"I was inside drinking with my Wife, my best friend and his wife. My wife went to the car to get her phone. She didn't come back for a good ten minutes. She called me and I answered. Nothing was going on but I heard muffled noises. Then I heard her yell to the guy get the fuck off me. I then got up and heard the word cunt then I was running out the bar with my best friend trailing behind me. I saw him be kicked away from her. Then she was on the ground gasping for air. She just passed out and he was on the ground with my keys in his arm." I stated for the officer.
"Does she need an ambulance?" He asked.
"No she just passed out. She'll wake up soon. She is breathing fine. The lady over there is a nurse." I told him.
"Well when she wakes up we need her statement. Then we would want her to sign papers against this man. If she put the keys into his skin as self defense nothing is going to happen to her." The offer assured me.
"I'll make her come to the station tomorrow Sir." He nodded.
"Try to have a better evening folks. We are taking this man in." He said handing me his card
"We'll try." Jason said coming up to me. They walked off. "How is she?"
"Out. Bruises are already starting on her neck." I said kissing her cheek. "Who the fuck is that man?" I asked him and he shrugged.
"I've never seen him in my life."
"Can you do me a big favor man? Can you get these keys cleaned off or something with alcohol or something?" I handed my keys over to Jason. He nodded and went inside. He came out with Jess who saw Nikki and was in tears.
"Oh my god. Poor girl." She said getting to her knees and cupping Nikki's face. She stirred a little but stayed out. He handed me the keys.
"Can I get a little help here bud. Last favor." I looked up at him. He grabbed Nikki from my arms and held her in his. I opened up the truck and put the passanger seat all the way back and down. I grabbed her form him and put her in buckling her up.
"Luke call us when you get home and tomorrow to let us know how she is doing please?" Jess said holding onto Jason.
"I will. I'll see if she is up to calling tomorrow so you know from her how she feels if she is up to it."

I got into the drivers seat and went home. I undressed her as we got into the bedroom and put her in a night gown. I took off my clothes and laid next to her holding her.

"I won't ever let that happen to you again. I love you Nikki." I told her as I kissed her and fell asleep cuddling her.