Chapter 7 - Confessional

Luke didn't answer. I sighed then tried one last time in hope he would answer.
"Uhm. Luke…."I said closing my eyes hoping he would answer.
"MMmmmM?"A noise came from him.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"For what Darlin?"
"You know. Giving you hopes and going too far with it. I was…"I said but I felt his finger touch my lips shhhing me.
"It's alright. I understand. You basically just met me and don't know me enough." He said.
"It's not that. It's so much more complicated." I said looking up at him who was now looking down at me. His eyes got wider.
"You've never done this before?" He asked shocked.
"No…" I said.
"But you're 28. No guy…"He tried to finish but I stopped him. I turned away from him.
"My ex boyfriend tried and was very forceful. He didn't rape me but I was so violated. I haven't gotten close enough to someone since then. Now look at me. 28 and nothing to show for it. Well somewhat." I said with tears coming down. This is the first time I've ever confessed this and I probably sound like a bumbling fool.
"Oh baby girl."Luke said hugging into my back putting his head on mine His hug was so comforting. "You didn't deserve that. I understand. You do have many things you have to show in your 28 years of life. You may of started late with his career in music but you will go somewhere. I promise you that. I also promise you no one will ever hurt you again like that. If anyone tries just let me know. You're way too beautiful and sweet of a girl to be taken advantage of. You deserve the finest thing a man could give." Luke said I turned around to face him. He smiled at me.
"The only thing I ever wanted in life was to love and be loved." I said and he hugged me close. My face was burried into his chest.
"You'll succeed. With that and your dream." He said rubbing my back.
"I hope so." I said looking up at him. He kissed my forehead and smiled.
"I know so." He said smiling. I put my head back down
I felt him continuing rubbing my back and from crying so much I started to fall asleep into my dream land. When I woke up I felt so warm. I opened my eyes and was looking over at a wall. I felt an arm still around me. I looked down and saw my hand laced with Luke's over his stomach. I looked up and Luke was still fast asleep. I smiled remember how respectful and caring he was last night. There was an alarm on his nightstand and it said 11:57. Oh wow. We slept in late. I was wondering where my phone was. I couldn't remember because I did get pretty drunk from the whole bottle of Jack and a couple more than 2 beers. I didn't want to wake Luke. He seemed so comfortable. I fixed my head back to where it was and started to fall back asleep when he stirred. I felt him squeeze my hand a little and rub my back. He kissed my forehead and I yawned. Then I felt and heard him laugh. I looked up at him and he was smiling.
"Morning gorgeous." He said.
"Morning Handsome."
"How'd ya sleep?"
"Very well actually."
"I did as well."He said smiling then looking at the clock. "Shit." He said and laid his head back.
"What's the matter?"
"At noon I had to be to the studio."
"Well you better get your ass ready then huh?" I said. He looked at me and smirked raising his eye brow.
"Why does everyone love my ass so much? I'm not the only man who has one." He whined.
"Oh just the way you can move it. Also by what you wear. May I say it is pretty fine to me." I said giggling.
"You should do that more often."
"What shake my ass? I look like a fool. You saw last night."
"No but yes that too. You did a fine job. I think I have a right since I'm the king of ass shaking." He said making himself look all high and mighty in bed.
"Alright then King of ass shaking. What else were you talking about?" I laughed.
"You're giggling. It's cute." He said propping himself up on his elbow looking at me. I just blushed. I saw his hand go towards my face. Then he poked my nose. "Boop. Now let's get up. If you need a shower you know where the bathroom is."He said getting up and going to his dresser.
"I have a problem. I have nothing to change into…" I said. Then before I knew it clothes were thrown at me.
"I think those would do. Now hurry woman. "He said smacking my butt as I walked to the bathroom in.
I tried to take a quick shower because I knew that he was in a rush. I washed my hair and my body. I then put on the new clothes Luke is letting me borrow. They are basketball shorts, and a green tee shirt. I went back into his room and he wasn't there. He walked in moments later in only a towel. I couldn't help but stare. He noticed and shook his butt a little. I laughed when the towel almost fell and he grabbed it quick. I looked at the nightstands for my phone, then went to my pants and checked. They were not in neither. He was still looking through his closet in boxers when I went outside to his truck which was almost half way across the field. I found my boots in the back of it and then looked inside. Right in the cup holder was my phone. I looked at it and had a missed call and a few text messages.
The missed call was from a random number. The texts were from Jess and Miranda. Miranda sent me a few pictures of Luke and me dancing. I saw she also had some from the lake. One was me in the air above Luke. That made me smile wide thinking about all the happenings of last night. Then the last one was the kiss in the lake. She then texted me
*here is for a remembering of men does love your sexiness. Jess sent me these and I had to send them to you. Love ya girl! Hit me up to go out for girls night soon!*
-Thanks. Last night was the funniest I've ever had. You guys are amazing. Love ya too! Girls night anytime!-
Then Jess texted me twice. She sent.
*Girl you up yet!?!?*
*Oh well Jason and I are not waiting for you and Luke to wake up. We are going out for breakfast. Hopefully you're night ended as well as mine ;)*
-Sorry we woke up at noon. You are crazy girl!-
I sent the message and was just shutting the truck door still looking at my phone when I bumped into someone and stumbled back. I looked to see Luke dressed and smiling.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah. I'm ready."
We then went off. He dropped me off at my place. He gave me a kiss as we got to my door. I opened the door and watched him walk off to his truck. I started jumping with excitement as soon as I got into the kitchen jumping the door had a knock on it. I stopped and ran to open the door. It was Luke with my boots. I got really red and he laughed kissing me again saying see ya later Darlin. When I shut the door. I waited a few seconds and then kept jumping. I felt like a school girl by how happy I was.