Chapter 25 - Bachelorette and Bachelor Party

The girls wanted to take me out tonight. They said we were just going to dinner. I was okay with just dinner and no bar. Luke's boys were taking him out for his Bachelor party and Blake asked me if I would be fine with maybe one or two strippers. I said as long as they don't touch areas I'm aloud to only and he doesn’t lay a finger on them. I'm fine. So he was going to get drunk as hell. We had two days till the wedding and I was having a small Bachelorette party.

We got to the place in a limo and the girls all got out. I was blindfolded because they wanted to make sure I didn't know where we were going. I was walked through doors and walked up steps. I was then put in a big chair. The girls then counted down from three and revealed to me that we were at a cowboy bar and there were a few male strippers serving drinks and things. My eyes got wide and Miranda and Jess were laughing. Those two knew I never done anything close to this before. One guy came up and offered me a drink after having his junk so close to my face.
He was hot. I just nodded my head and he gave me some fruity drink. I drank it quick and put it down. He raised an eye brow and said that I must be a good hell raiser. We had a bunch of other girls I knew from around and that were other wife's of people we knew.
There was a bunch of food you could eat, anything you could think of to drink, and there was a screen behind me that says my name on it with congratulations above my name. The girls knew how to throw a party. We were at the bar and had a few shots together minus Jess because of the baby she was suppose to have. The music started and we all danced. We were talking about things such as life, men, and these strippers. Some women were having fun and getting dances and I didn't want one. I told the girls specifically I didn’t want one.
I finished my dinner that night and had jack on the rocks. I was buzzed when a stripper came up to me and asked if I wanted a dance.

"Would you like a dance bride to be?" He smiled devilishly at me probably thinking it was hot.
"No thank you." I smiled at him taking a sip of my drink.
"It's not like you have to pay. You're getting married real soon. Why not has one wilder rodeo like old times?"He said. I was confused. How did he know I was a rodeo girl?
"How do you know I was a rodeo girl?"
"Sweetheart. It's me. Daniel McCourt." He said and smiled. My face then lit up. It was my old childhood best friend. I hugged onto him tight. Even though all he was wearing was very tight boxer briefs.
"Danny! Oh my god where have you been? You look… wow. So much more muscular then before." I said in disbelief before letting him out of the hug.
"I've been stripping for 5 years now. It's really good money. Got into the whole business. You know I loved the ladies and to dance. I put those two together and got in shape more then decided to try out. The guys helped me become better and now I'm doing this. I had to quit the rodeo Nik." He said grabbing a drink for himself and sitting next to me. I drank my jack fast and asked for another.
"So now you're a male stripper for bachelorette parties?"
"Mostly. Then we also dance nights at this club. So enough about me. Tell me about you and the rodeo, and your dad."He said not knowing my dad has passed.
"Um. I left the rodeo after pa died a few years ago." I said putting my head down and he rubbed my back.
"Oh I'm sorry Nik. He was a wonderful man. Without him I wouldn't be here you know. Your father was a hero. He would be proud of you right now getting married and such. So who is the lucky man?"He asked trying to change the subject.
"His names Luke. He is a country singer. I've been with him for a long while now. I do violin in his band. I also write songs. I moved out to Nashville and live south of Nashville now." I told him with a huge smile.
"You mean. You're with Luke Bryan?"He asked shocked.
"Yeah. The one and only. I finally found the man I could fall in love with." I smiled into my drink and sipped it.
"Wow. You moved up far in the world. I'm happy for you. He seems like a better man than the others." He said drinking his drink.
"He is." And when I said that a projector went and instead of saying Congratulations Nikki. It was now going through pictures.

The pictures were of Luke and I. Then of us and our friends. I was turned around and smiling. Then a few videos went off. The first video was Miranda and Jess saying that they are so happy that two of their best friends are getting married and here is something they made for me. The next video was of Luke and I am first kiss by the bonfire. Jess narrated it. It made me laugh. There were a few pictures of the second kiss and the dirty dancing scene we did. One was of us at the house when Luke was recording us fishing for the first time. I was smiling in my daisy dukes and flannel that was tied in the front. I was pulling in a fish. It was a huge cat fish. I was so happy. There were a few of us joking around on tour. There was one from Luke's birthday and mine. Then there was a video of just Luke sitting out on the boat with Blake. They were just singing and joking around for a minute. Then Blake asked him about how happy he seems to be getting married. Luke turned around and saw he was recording it. Luke asked him why was he happy to be married. Blake answered simply.