Chapter 15 - Leesburg Night

Luke then turned to me and told me get on a baiting suit we are going to the lake. He said he would call up a few friends and our first night in Georgia will become one to remember. I changed into my favorite blue and black polka dotted bikini. I put on shorts and a tank top. Luke changed into his swim trunks and put on sandals. He then had a white shirt he put on. We walked out of his room. He left a light on and shut the door. We got into his truck and he was smiling all the way there. We saw a fire already started out there. I looked at him surprised."They were out here already when I called." He said staring at the road knowing that is exactly what I was questioning."So these are friends from a long while ago?" I asked."No some actually tour with me but live out this way and come here to party like we did when I finished my first tour.We went down and got to all the guys. I was introduced to every and they seemed like great guys. Some had girlfriends with them and other ones were just chillen in groups. Some were already in the water. We were all drinking by the middle of the night. Luke made me dance with him to one song. We then went swimming. He was playing around like he was in his teens again and so was I. I felt so carefree. Then we heard foxes off in the distance. A few of the guys said don't worry and then some of the girls were getting nervous.Luke and I swam to shore. Before we could even get to where the water was under my chest he stopped me. He then turned me to face him. He pointed over to the other side of the Lake and we saw a big fox with two little ones. Then you could see further there was about two more. I thought it was beautiful. In the moon the lake lit up. We saw they were just drinking. Luke and I got out of the water. Everyone saw them after we showed them.Luke said everyone's probably going to leave now. So he said grab your clothes put them in the truck and he'll show me something. I did what he said. We said bye to everyone who was also leaving and then got in the truck and headed further out. We went down these trails. There was a small bridge that his truck went over and more through the woods we went to an open space. It was just like the Hill in Nashville. It was pretty. We stayed in the truck and just looked at the moon."This is the place I was telling you about. You're the only one I really have shared this with." He said and I moved close to him and he put his arm around me kissing my head."This is beautiful. Even more than how you explained it." I said in awe."Just like you." He said I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. I couldn't help but wish this night wouldn't end. We were like teenagers again."Thank you so much Luke.""For what baby?" He said and I pulled away looking at him."Today, every day since I met you. Today I've felt like a teenager again. I felt so carefree and so happy. You make me happy every day even if I don't see you. You have this everlasting effect on me." I said smiling. He turned towards me. His face got really close to mine."You do the same thing to me Darlin." He said looking at me then kissing me passionatly. More than ever before. I kissed him back. We kissed for a little bit and then we stopped and placed his forehead on mine. He was cupping my face. He looked at me in the eyes. "I love you." He said smiling."I love you too Luke." Then we kissed again.This time with so much more passion. It was very intense. We started making out. My hands were in his hair. He had a hand behind my head and the other was on my thigh. It moved all the way up to my breast. I didn't even care he was touching it. He noticed I didn't stiffen so he kept doing what he was doing. He kissed down my jaw line to my neck and got my spot. He stopped what he was doing and removed his hands from my body. He looked at me in my eyes. I didn't want him to stop. I was confused at why he did."Let's get going. It's after three." he said starting the truck. I stayed in the middle while he drove and put my head on his shoulder. On the way back he started talking. "I didn't want to do more in my truck." Luke said. Explaining earlier."I understand." I said rubbing his leg."I knew you would." he said kissing my head. He put his arm around me.I fell asleep on the ride back and was being woke up by him caring me bridle style into the house. He noticed I woke up but shhed me since we were now walking by his parent's room. He went into the bathroom. We took a shower together and walked out in towels to his room. We got ready for bed and cuddled. I fell asleep with a smile on my face because he told me he loved me. I was so happy because I felt the same way.His father woke us up telling us we were sleeping past ten. We laughed at that and got dressed for the day. Today Luke showed me around Leesburg. He showed me where he would always hang out, his high school, and so much more that he did when he was younger. He showed me where he crashed his first truck and even told me the story. We came back around dinner time and his mother made more amazing food. I helped her clean up today since I didn't help her set up the table or anything. After dinner Luke said we were going to a bar to have a few beers. I was going to be the designated river. We were hanging out with a few friends of his.We got to the bar and it was slightly crowded. A few people gawked at him. A few drunken girls came over to talk to him and asked for a picture with him. He didn't deny his fans. I had no problem with that. He is the one I trusted they were not. I could tell they didn't like me because of how they just stared me up and down and gave me a stink eye. Luke put his arm around me and kissed my cheek after the girls left. I knew that he didn't care about him. All her cared about with him and I. I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips quickly and ordered my second and last beer.At the end of the night Luke was completely drunk. So were his two friends. Their girls were the designated drivers and drove them home. I helped Luke into his truck and grabbed the keys out of his pants."Oh you're in my pants now eh? Lucky key's" he said laughing his ass off. I just giggled at him."You're one drunken man Mr. Thomas Luther.""Yes Ma'am I am." He said with a grin on his face.We got back to his parents house and I told him we got to be quiet so we don't wake them. He opened the door and staggered in. He sat on the steps to go upstairs while he waited for me to make sure the truck was locked and the door was too. I helped him up the steps and to the bedroom. He lay down on the bed face down."Luke are you gonna sleep like that.""Noooooooope. Undress me." He said not moving. I helped him with his boots putting them at the end of the bed on the floor. I took off his socks and laid them next to it."Alright sit up." He did what he was told and I took off his v-neck shirt. I started going for his pants and he grabbed my face with his two hands and kissed me. I fell on top of him. I felt him Start to move his hands down to my butt. I got up and he just gave me a pouty face."That's no fun baby." I just smiled and undid his pants taking them off. I put them with everything else. I got into my sleep pants and took off my shirt to be in my bra. I got into bed and he cuddled into me. "I love you so much baby." He said nuzzling his head into my neck and kissing it."I love you so much too hun. Now let's get some rest. You're gonna want it." After I said that he didn't say much more he was out like a light.