Chapter 12 - Girl Talk

It's been a month since Luke and I got together and today am the day he releases his new album. I had to go out and buy a special dress of this occasion. I stayed with Luke that night and brought everything to his house. When we were getting dressed Jason and Jess decided to show up. Luke had to go down because I was just in my underwear. He at least had his dress pants on. When Luke got upstairs I made him help me zip up the back of the dress. I put on my heals and my hair was already done curlier.
"Oh wow." Luke said checking me out while fixing his collar in the mirror. He turned around and had a huge grin on his face. "You're looking mighty fine Miss. Daniels." He said kissing me
"Thank you Mr Bryan. You're pretty stunning yourself." I said kissing him one last time before we headed downstairs.
Jason and Jess rode with us to the premier at the grand ol opre. Luke just had to show off a little and have people buy. He was signing copies that day. A lot of people showed up. Jason was signing autographs to the side. Jess and I stood to the side of our men talking. I enjoyed this. I just got to stand her and be pretty. Maybe talk to a few fans. Which I had no problem with. Then dinner. Then go home and be with my man. This life was great. I was also excited for a couple days from now we would be taking the 10 hour drive from here to the rodeo. Luke said maybe on the way back we would stop in Georgia for a week and then come back. He said I should meet his parents.
The signing was over and we all went to dinner at a very nice sushi restaurant. I enjoyed it. We all were talking and laughing. Luke held my hand between getting there to getting our drinks to getting our food. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. He was so sweet and never pressed the issue of having sex. I enjoyed not being pressured. I have let him get a little further than seeing me naked. He is allowed to touch now. I am comfortable enough with him.
The next day Luke goes fishing with his friends and tells me he'll be back to his house by dusk. He let me stay at his house and I asked if I could hang with the girls. He said he has no problem just don't party too hard. I invited Miranda and Jess. I miss having just my girl's time. Since I got with Luke it's been mostly him and writing. I got a few more songs out there but I've been preoccupied with Luke. The girls came over and we were all having fun.
"So how is everything with Luke?" Miranda asked.
"Since this is my first real relationship since I was in my early twenties. Very well. I couldn't be happier." I said smiling.
"We can tell. We were talking about how your domineer has changed. It's a good change. You seem like your spirit has been lifted more. We can understand with your father passing and all but now it seems like Luke makes you extremely happy." Jess said.
"Yeah. You're doing the same to Luke. Blake has told me he is overwhelmed with stories on how happy Luke is. You got him star struck and I'd love to know what you did. We tried getting him to date this woman we knew but he just wouldn’t. Then you came along and bam! He is head over heels." Miranda said and we laughed.
"I feel the same way though. I feel like I'm star struck. I'm like wrapped around his finger. I enjoy it. I can still hang out with you guys too so it's not like it's only him either. I just don't know how it will be when he goes on tour." I said looking down at my hands.
"Well Blake and I don't have that problem and Jess can go with Jason whenever she wants."Miranda told me.
"Sometimes I want to go because I don't want him to leave but then when I'm there too long, it's just so hectic and I never get enough sleep. Everyone is different though. You might like it if Luke asks you. He probably will. You're his go to his one and only girl." Jess said.
That helped reassure me that I probably won't be all alone for the whole time Luke is on his tour. We all had a few beers and laughed about more things. We talked about serious things and then we got into baby talk. All of us were close in age. None of us had kids yet.
"Jason and I want one. We actually have been trying. No luck yet but I told him let's not get stressed and it will happen. We just have to stop caring." Jess said sounding really excited.
"Blake and I want kids but our schedules of going back on the road soon are just not gonna be good having a kid yet. One day though. What about you Nikki? When would you want kids?" They asked me. I know I was only twenty eight and that was the great time but Luke and I haven't been together long.
"I want kids in the future. I want more than one for sure. Maybe two to four."
"Did you and Luke ever get into that talk?" Jess asked.
"No…." I said.
"Did you even ya know…. Get it on?" Jess asked and Miranda just glared at her. I finally opened up to Miranda about my past. Jess still has no knowledge of it. I don't know if she would blab it or not.
"No." I said sternly.
"Oh wow. You make that boy wait. Well good for you. It'll make it so much better then."Jess said and actually agrees with me for once on something sexual. I was surprised.
"Yeah, that's what I thought." and I looked at Miranda who gave me a small smile.
We kept talking until the guys got back. We heard them all walk through the door laughing. They caught a couple keepers when they were out on their trip today. Luke came up to me smelling like fish hugging and kissing all over I and I just pushed him away giggling. We all had corn, potatoes, and fish that night. I used my old family recipe to deep fry the fish. Everyone dug in and complemented. Luke ate it up faster than I've ever seen him eat fish. We all drank a lot that night and it was time for bed. I was very drunk when we went upstairs. Luke was pretty messed up himself. The guys went shot for shot. We girls went for a couple but then Jess and Miranda knew they were going to have to drive. I drank beer after about 5 shots. I still got very messed up. When Luke and I got undressed for bed I cuddled up to him.
"So what did yall girl's talk about?" Luke asked.
"You know girl stuff." I said
"Likkkkkeee." He said drunk
"How we all have been, what are new in life, news, how happy you and I both look now, and babies." I said
"Why babies?"
"I forget who brought it up. I think Jess maybe because she talked about how she and Jason were trying. She wanted them bad. Miranda said her and Blake were too busy at the moment."
"What did you say?" He asked laying with his head on his elbow staring at me.
"Later on. I wouldn't want it right now. I want two to four kids." I said and he smiled.
"I agree with you." He said and laid back down.
"Good." I said cuddling into him. He rubbed my back. Right before I fell asleep I felt him kiss my forehead and I was off into my own little dream world.