#9

"Come in~",Jungkook invited Yebin to enter his house.

"Dont worry,i live alone",he said.

"Thats more scarier",she replied.

Jungkook laughed then walked inside followed by Yebin before she locked the door.

"I will prepare the foods,you can wait at the living room",Jungkook said.

Yebin shooked her head,

"Its okay,let me help you.You still need to rest because of your injury",she said.

"Its okay,just wait there",Jungkook refused.

Yebin sighed then nodded before she sat at the living room.

She looked at her surroundings but then she felt bored so she stood then looked around.

She walked around there until she saw some frames on the wall.

She stopped then looked at those photos,most of it were Jungkook's photos.

His childhood photo,a photo of himself maybe in a vacation and his photo when he received awards.

"He's a smart student i guess",she thought.

As she was looking,a frame of photo attracted her.

She looked at the photo of Jungkook who was maybe 8 years old and beside him was a young lady.

"His mother?"

"Yebin,come here~",Jungkook called her.

Yebin replied then walked to Jungkook before she sat infront of him.

"You cook?",Yebin asked.

Jungkook shrugged,

"But bare with me if it taste weird cause i used to cook for myself only",he said.

Yebin smirked,

"So this must be horrible",Yebin said.

She took a bite then she looked at Jungkook,

"Damn,he's so good at cooking!"

"How was it?",Jungkook asked.

Yebin tried to control her excitement of the food so she cleared her throat,

"Too spicy,i dont like it",she answered.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow,

"Really?"

Yebin shrugged,

"But because im hungry so I dont want to waste the food",she answered even though deep down she doesnt want to confess that this food was the best food she ever eat beside her appa's food.

"Wow,yesterday you dont even want  me to help you cause im a stranger but today you already at my house",Jungkook teased Yebin.

Yebin froze then looked at Jungkook,

"I can go if you want",she replied full of sarcasm.

Jungkook laughed,

"Im joking,you're so sensitive".

Yebin looked at him in denial,

"No,im not"

Jungkook nodded,didnt want to argue anymore.

Yebin pouted then continue eating.

Both of them went silent as they both enjoying their food,they're very hungry especially Jungkook who didnt have his breakfast.