#23

Yebin walked inside Jungkook's house looking for him.

She walked around until he saw Jungkook was laying on the bed while reading his comic book.

Yebin shooked her head before she sat beside him then tapped his comic book to gain his attention.

"Are you really mad at me?",she asked.

Jungkook ogled his eyes to Yebin before his eyes shifted back to the comic book.

Yebin shaked Jungkook's body so that Jungkook looked at her,

"Hey im sorry,im quite busy right now so i couldnt come to visit you",Yebin tried to persuade him.

Jungkook looked at her then pouted before he put down his comic book then sat facing Yebin.

"Really?",he asked for confirmation.

"Yeah,besides i got exam so i have to spend more time with it",she answered.

"To be honest,i just want to take care of Taehyung oppa"

Jungkook's sad face changed when he curved a smile.

"Then,i want to show you something",Jungkook said to Yebin.

"What is it?",she asked.

Jungkook grinned before he pulled Yebin to the living room.

He told Yebin to sat on the couch before he stood facing Yebin.

"I want to show my taekwando skills",he said to Yebin excitedly.

Yebin laughed,for her Jungkook was like a kid craving for attention but deep down she find it cute.

"Aigoo i dont want~",she replied to Jungkook,teasing him.

Jungkook pouted when he heard that,

"Aww please~",he begged as he really wanted to show how cool he is to Yebin.

Yebin laughed then nodded,

"Fine but make sure im interested with it or else i might fall asleep",Yebin told him.

He nodded happily then began to show his taekwando skills to Yebin proudly.

--

"Damn,i lost!",Sungwoon shouted after he lost.

"Yah look infront,you might bump onto other people",Kai scolded Sungwoon as he was too engrossed with his phone while playing his game.

"One shot! Double sh--!"

"Oh no!",Seungwoon was panicked when his phone fell on the ground after he accidentally bump onto someone.

He quickly took the phone rather than worrying at the person that he bump onto.

After he checked on his phone,he looked at Taehyung who was slowly getting up from the floor.

"Yah!Watch your steps!",Sungwoon yelled at Taehyung.

Taehyung hurriedly took his books then ran away from them.

"Yaishhh!",Sungwoon wanted to attack Taehyung but then Ravi and Timoteo stopped him.

"Just ignore him!His eyes were full of books",Timoteo said to Sungwoon followed by a laugh from the others except Kai and Jimin.

Jimin looked very worried when he saw Taehyung behaved that way while Kai know something was up between Jimin and Taehyung.