#36

Jennie and Yebin were in the class,focused on their teacher.

They havent been talking to each other since the incident.

"Class dismissed",the teacher spoke then leave the class.

Yebin took her things then walked out hurriedly while Jennie ran to follow her.

"Yebin~"

Yebin stopped and turned to the person.

"Where are you going?",Jennie asked her.

"Why?",she asked back.

"I thought maybe we can hang out together",Jennie replied hoping that Yebin will accept it.

Yebin raised her eyebrow,questioning herself.

"So where are you going?",Jennie asked back.

Yebin put her hands on her waist,

"Do you really want to know where i want to go?",she asked with her tone sounds mad.

She walked closer to Jennie,

"Im going to meet Jungkook,do you want to come?"

Jennie was stunned with her answer.

"Are you insane?",Jennie asked with her intention to stop Yebin.

"Or so im the one who's insane right now.Glad to know that~",Yebin replied to Jennie.

She was red ravaged in anger as her eyes were full of hatred.

"Dont go Yebin",Jennie tried to persuade her.

Yebin smirked,

"So you also want to stop me?Im so done with my brothers kept checking on me at home so that i dont go meet Jungkook and now you!Why are you guys so mean?!",she expressed her dissatisfaction.

"Yebin please~",Jennie held Yebin's hand tried to coax her.

"You know nothing!I love him!",Yebin yelled then pushed Jennie's hand away.

All the students near them were looking at both of them as their fight gained other student's attention.

Yebin pointed her finger to Jennie,

"You know nothing about love.all you know just being a stupid dumb nerd.I even dont know why i want to befriend you cause you're sucks!",Yebin yelled to Jennie.

Jennie froze as she felt like Yebin's words striked her.

Hurt and sadness started to engulf her as she always looked for Yebin and care for her.

She looked around and realized they both were surrounded by other students.

She started to feel inferiority and shame as she felt like people were looking down at her.

She used to adapt it because Yebin always be by her side but now even Yebin hated her.

Jennie didnt realized her face started to turn red as tears started to drop from the corner of her eyes.

"Dont act like you know me,Jennie!",Yebin shouted to Jennie.

--

After the teacher left,Jimin quickly packed his things.

Kai tapped his shoulder,

"Hey,when are we gonna start our project?",Kai asked Jimin.

Jimin looked at him then put his things inside his bag,

"Can we change partners cause i plan to do it with Taehyung",he said happily.