#19

Taehyung and Jimin were at the library studying together.

Taehyung was preparing himself for the essay competition while Jimin was studying Mathematics.

After an hour,Jimin's head kept on moving up and down as he kept in straining himself from sleeping.

He tried to get a grip for himself before Taehyung slapped his back neck.

"Ouch!That hurts!",Jimin yelled to Taehyung before students around them scolded Jimin for being noisy.

Taehyung quietly laughing before he apologized to Jimin.

"Can you just sleep?You really distract me,i need to focus to finish my essay",Taehyung complained to Jimin.

Jimin smiled when he heard that,

"Why?Is it because of my handsomeness?",he said to Taehyung.

Taehyung sticked his tongue out before he ignored Jimin then continue reading his book.

Jimin giggled then put down his head on the table to continue sleeping.

Taehyung smiled because Jimin listened to him before he focused back on his work.

--

Taehyung yawned before he put down his spectacles on the table and rubbed his eyes.

He felt so tired as he newly finished his essay.

He put aside his essay then put his chin on his palm as his eyes were eyeing on Jimin.

Jimin was still sleeping since the time Taehyung asked him to.

He stared at Jimin from his hair,his forehead,his eyes,his nose,his dimple until his lips.

Taehyung didnt realized his smile became wider as he was enjoying himself watching Jimin.

"Cute~",he said but then he realized he started to talk nonsense.

He clapped his cheeks countless times to get back to his senses.

"Dont be stupid,Taehyung~",he said to himself.

Suddenly,he stopped when he saw Jimin's book.

"What's that?",he thought.

Jimin's book attracted his attention as he took the book slowly to make sure Jimin didnt awake.

As he reached the book,he opened the book and was shocked with what he saw.

"Damn!",his mind yelled as he was reading Jimin's essay.

He looked back to Jimin to make sure he's still sleeping before he continue back reading Jimin's essay.

As he was reading,he started to feel threatened with what he read.

He felt like Jimin might defeat him cause for him Jimin's essay is better than him.

He started to feel worried because he wanted to win and make sure he will make his parents proud of him.

He started to brainstorm any ideas to win the competition.

After a few minutes,he got an idea which he started to smirk then put back Jimin's essay infront of Jimin.

He felt confident that he can win if his plan works.

He stopped smiling then continue back studying.

--

Jennie was reading her notes while waiting for Yebin infront of the school gate.

Suddenly,Kai appeared infront of her.

"Hey~",Kai greeted her.

Jennie panicked as she tried to figure out how to run away from Kai.

Kai noticed the look that Jennie gave to him so he stopped her.

"Dont worry,you just stay",he said.

Jennie raised her head to look at Kai's eyes.

"Just wanna say that dont stand alone cause its dangerous",he said.

Jennie blinked as she was confused with what Kai said to her.

"Bye~",Kai waved goodbye to her then walked away leaving clueless Jennie who still didnt get the situation.

She looked at Kai who ran to his friends before Yebin tapped her shoulder.

"What are you looking at?",Yebin asked Jennie.

"Urm..no-nothing",she answered while avoid eye contact with Yebin.

Yebin felt suspicious with Jennie's behaviour but then she pulled her hand then both of them walked together to their home.