#41

Namjoon waited for someone in a restaurant.

He was looking at his watch when he saw Mr Park entered and waved at him.

"Sorry for being late,i have to deal with my family for a while",Mr Park apologized then took his seat infront of Namjoon.

"So?",Mr Park initiate the conversation as Namjoon was the one who called him.

Namjoon heart beat rapidly while he tried to remain calm.

He took a deep breath then looked directly to Mr Park.

"I know whats going on between you and Seokjin",he told Mr Park.

Mr Park looked down before he looked back to Namjoon with a smile.

Namjoon bite his lips as he felt hard to let out what he want to tell him.

"Im sorry for what i did",Mr Park apologized.

He know he shouldnt acted like that behind his best friend.

Namjoon nodded slowly before he raised his head,he have to act firm for what he about to say.

"I..i'm not gonna let you take Yoongi",he said.

Mr Park was shocked as he didnt expect that would come from Namjoon's mouth.

"Yoongi..he's my son.I know he's yours but im the one who take care of him and i love him so please.."

Namjoon took Mr Park's hand,

"Please dont take my son",he begged.

Mr Park was speechless while Namjoon released his hand from Mr Park's.

"I..i dont expect that",Mr Park before he faked a laugh.

Namjoon observed the man infront of him laughing as if they're talking about something funny.

"Eventhough you're laughing,i hope you take it seriously",Namjoon uttered before Mr Park stopped laughing.

Mr Park looked at Namjoon and slightly smiled.

"I know he chose the right one",he talked slowly.

"Sorry?",Namjoon asked as he couldnt listen to what Mr Park said before.

Mr Park smiled widely then stood followed by Namjoon.

"See you",he said to Namjoon while shaked hands before he leave the restaurant.

Namjoon was confused,he couldnt understand what does it mean from the way Mr Park behave.

--

Namjoon entered his room after he arrived at his home.

He saw Seokjin was playing with his phone but he remained silent as he walked inside the room then laid on the bed.

He felt very tired after meeting Mr Park,he secretly stared at Seokjin as they havent talked since that day.

Namjoon yawned,he felt sleepy before Seokjin suddenly talked to him.

"Have you heard about Mr Park?",he asked Namjoon.

Namjoon was surprised as Seokjin is talking to him.

He felt excited but he tried to hide his feelings.

"Hmm?",he responded acted like nothing happened.