#33

"Are you sure?",Yebin asked Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded while tapped the back seat on his bike.

"What if people look at you?",Yebin asked him.

She didnt want other people to look at Jungkook like he's a mad man.

Jungkook chuckled,

"Dont worry,come~",he pulled Yebin's hand then Yebin sat on the back seat while Jungkook sat on the front seat.

Jungkook turned back,

"You okay?",he asked to make sure she's fine.

Yebin looked at the guy infront of him,

"Hmm".

Jungkook took her hands then wrapped it on his waist,

"Hold tight",he told Yebin then looked forward before he started cycling.

To be honest,Yebin loved cycling but to ride on the back seat by someone is his first time.

If in her world,Taehyung always forced her to ride it while he sat at the back.

They both became quiet while enjoying the view around them.

The sun feels as a hearth-side shawl,comforting as he pedalled onwards the breeze.

A newly chilled air moves the clouds as she let her eyes rest for a moment feeling the ambience of street,hearing the sounds and taking in the aroma.

In that way,with steady sunlight warmth and wind to cool,Yebin's eyes are bathed in the passing scene,mesmerized by the scenery of it.

She leaned her head on his back and closed her eyes,tried to enjoy the wind.

Jungkook smiled secretly when he felt her head leaned on his back.

Jungkook pedalled until they passed a beach before he had an idea.

"Yebin,do you want to stop by to watch the sunset?",he asked.

Yebin opened her eyes and sat still,

"Sure".

Jungkook slowly paddled then stopped the bicycle at the side of the road.

Jungkook looked at the shop nearby,

"I have to buy a lock for the bicycle,can you wait here?",Jungkook asked Yebin.

Yebin nodded then waited there while Jungkook walked quickly to the shop.

While waiting,Yebin was looking around,scanned the world around her.

Theres not much difference than her world,it just human were considered alive while her people were not.

She was looking at the shop when suddenly she felt like someone tapped her shoulder.

She turned to her side thinking it might be Jungkook but she was shocked when she saw the person.

"Jennie~"

Jennie looked at her,furious.

"What are you doing here?",she asked with her voice sounds so mad at Yebin.

"Jen-Jennie i can explain",Yebin tried to calm Jennie.

She didnt imagined she might get caught by Jennie.

"Since when you did this?",Jennie asked her.

Jennie was so mad at Yebin,she felt like Yebin betrayed her.

She trusted Yebin so much but now she felt like she's being used by her.

She looked at the other side when she saw Jungkook is in the shop nearby,talking to the cashier.

"Jennie,there's some--"

"You come back here because of that guy?",Jennie interrupted her by asking her while pointed her finger towards Jungkook.

Yebin looked down to the ground,she knew she was guilty.

"Thats it",Jennie pulled Yebin's hand and brought her back to their world.

                                --

Taehyung quickly ran into their house .

When he entered,he saw Yoongi was at the kitchen looking at the cake.

"Hey Taehyung,does appa baked this",he asked.

"Huh?",Taehyung replied as his face still looked very panicked,especially when he's from the human world.

"Taehyung,are you okay?",Yoongi asked when he saw the scared look on Taehyung's face.

"I..i..im fine",Taehyung stuttered but then he tried to fake a smile so that Yoongi wont sense something.

Yoongi slowly nodded while eyeing his brother who acted weird,

"Where's Yebin?",he asked.

His question making Taehyung looked more panicked as he was confused whether he should tell his brother or not.

"Urr...i dont know...hyung i have to go upstairs..bye",Taehyung said to Yoongi before he ran away from there.

Yoongi looked at his brother,he knew something was off and he will never let it slide.

--

"Let go of me",Yebin released her hand from Jennie's.

Jennie stopped then turned to Yebin.

"I love him!",Yebin confessed to Jennie.

Jennie was surprised when she heard that.

"Are you crazy?!",Jennie shouted at Yebin.

"No!I love him so much and i wont leave him",Yebin explained her side.

Jennie's head hurt as she didnt know what to do.

She blinked her eyes then looked back  to Yebin.

"Dont you ever go back there again",Jennie warned Yebin.

Yebin smirked to Jennie,

"You cant stop me",she said before she  walked away from there.