#37

Jennie ran at the rooftop before she kneeled and cried.

She let out everything inside her head either shame,regret or rage.

She felt so humiliated after what Yebin did to her.

At this time,she prefer to be alone as the only one who always by her side was Yebin.

She let out her tears when she realized a hand reached to her.

She looked at her side when she saw Kai lend her a handkerchief.

Jennie took the handkerchief and quickly wiped her tears as she didnt noticed Kai was there.

"When did you come here?",Jennie asked while gave the handkerchief to him.

"Not too long,maybe after you arrived here",he answered.

Jennie blinked her blurry eyes and looked at the guy,

"Thank you".

Kai just nodded before both of them became quiet.

Jennie felt weird as Kai was still there,

"You're not leaving?",Jennie asked.

Kai looked at her then shooked his head before he smiled.

Jennie potrayed her confused face,

"Why?",she asked.

Kai shrugged,

"I just want to accompany you maybe",he replied.

Jennie didnt know what to respond,she couldnt get used to it as the only person who approached her first was Yebin.

And now,she really missed Yebin.

She always cried or shared her problems with Yebin but now she felt like she's alone.

Jennie turned back to Kai,

"I hope you dont be too close to me,maybe you have heard the rumor about my family",she told him.

Kai laughed,

"I had but i dont care",he responded before he turned to look at the view infront of him.

Jennie felt a sense of relief when she heard what Kai told her.

She slightly smiled and continue to enjoy the view with Kai.

--

Jungkook walked inside the cinema with a popcorn on his hands.

He looked for his seat number at his ticket until he found his seat.

When he sat,he looked at the empty seat beside him.

He sighed when he thought of it until he felt like someone tapped his shoulder.

When he turned to the side,he saw a girl was smiling at him.

"Hi,do you come alone?",she asked.

Jungkook looked at the girl,didnt understand the motive of the question.

The girl giggled,

"Dont stare at me too long,does anyone own that seat?",the girl asked while pointed her finger to the empty seat beside him.

Jungkook awkwardly smiled,

"Urm i come here with my girlfriend",he answered while referring to the empty seat.

The girl's face changed then leaved Jungkook immediately.

Jungkook looked at the girl leaving him than turned to the empty beside him.

He felt something missing inside his heart.

He knew he missed Yebin especially when his head reminded him of the day they planned to watch movie together.

--

"Stop being rude Yebin!",Yoongi scolded Yebin.

Both of them including Taehyung were at Taehyung's room discussing about what happened at school earlier.

"I dont care!I want to go back and meet Jungkook!",she yelled at her brothers.

Luckily,their parents were not at home at that time.

"Dont you even dare!",Yoongi yelled back to Yebin while Taehyung just looked at both of them.

"I hate you!",Yebin yelled then she walked out from the room before Taehyung pulled her hand,

"You have to sleep at my room tonight,i dont want you to go there",Taehyung reminded her.

Yebin ogled her eyes to Taehyung then released her hand from his grip.

She walked out the room then slammed the door showed her rebellious side.

When she left,she yelled in anger and resentment before she sat on the stairs.

She felt so mad at her brothers especially when her brothers forbid her to meet Jungkook.

Since that day,her brothers always make sure to stick with her either they slept on her room or she have to sleep at Taehyung's.

She's so mad and annoyed but she couldnt do nothing as she cant fight with her brothers.

She started to feel her tears dropped from her eyes so she let it out and cried.

She just want to meet Jungkook as she really worried if bad things happened to him.

She cried until she didnt realized Hoseok was standing infront of her.

She wiped her tears and looked at Hoseok,

"What?You also want to scold and yell at me?",she said.

Hoseok stared at Yebin before he sat beside Yebin and hugged her.

Yebin was shocked at first but then she feel the comfort after Hoseok hugged her.

She do realized she needs a hug.

She hugged Hoseok tight and started crying while Hoseok patted her back to comfort her.

At that time,she felt relieved when Hoseok was there for her.