#34

All the family members were at the living room watching television.

They all are watching a romance movie about a forbidden love which that hit Yebin very hard.

Yebin didnt realized her tears started dropping from her eyes until Hoseok saw it.

"Yebin are you okay?",Hoseok asked Yebin making all of them have their eyes on Yebin.

"Aww my babygirl",Namjoon came to her and hugged her.

"Dont worry,its just a movie",Namjoon tried to comfort her.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was biting his nails.

He looked very nervous as thin sweats dropping from his forehead.

"Honey,are you okay?",Seokjin realized Taehyung being acted weird.

"Are you still mad because of the cake?",Seokjin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked his eyes tried to cover his nervousness but his hands were obviously shaking.

"N-no i-im not",Taehyung responded before he turned his head quickly to the Tv,tried to avoid eye contact.

Yoongi's gaze fixed on Taehyung,he knew Taehyung hid something.

He used to make fun of Yebin when she cried because of the movie but tonight he didnt.

He even looked very scared as if he did something bad.

Suddenly,Seokjin's phone was ringing.

Seokjin looked at his phone but when he saw the caller,he ended the call then put back to his side.

"Why you didnt answer the phone call?",Namjoon asked.

Seokjin looked at his husband,

"Its an unknown number",Seokjin replied while faking a smile.

They both looked back to the Tv when suddenly Seokjin's phone rang again.

Seokjin sighed before he took his phone and walked away from the living room.

--

"Dont forget to turn off the Tv",Yebin told Taehyung.

"Hmm",Taehyung replied but his eyes glued to the Tv,tried to avoid eye contact.

"What the hell happen to him?",Yebin felt curious but she just left and went to her room.

Taehyung tried to remain calm as everyone already went to their room.

He tried to forget everything but the thoughts of it kept on come to mind.

"Aaiisshhh",he scratched his head that doesnt itch as if his mind inside was so messy.

He turned off the Tv then threw the remote on the couch before he lean his back and closed his eyes.

He felt like he wanted to calm himself first before he went to sleep.

"You know something arent you?"

Taehyung's eyes opened when he heard that voice.

He looked at his side when he saw Yoongi was staring at him while leaning his back against the wall.

"Huh kn-know what?",Taehyung responded while faked a laugh.

Yoongi moved closer to Taehyung making Taehyung felt his sense of fear came back.