#11

Yoongi calmed himself so that he wont get panicked.

After he felt calm,he tried to reach his baseball bat near the bed.

He slowly took some steps back then took his baseball bat.

He took a deep breath then walked hurriedly to attack the werewolf but then he stopped.

He was shocked when the werewolf fell on the floor.

He looked at the werewolf who didnt even moved.

He approached slowly when he saw the werewolf's leg got injured.

He looked at the werewolf who was anguished in pain because of his injury.

He didnt know what to do but then it reminded him of the first-aid kit downstairs.

"Wait here",he told the werewolf before he quickly ran out from his room to look for the first-aid kit.

He looked at the drawer but unfortunately there's no first-aid kit in there.

"Where is it?"

Suddenly,he heard weird sounds behind him.

"What now?!"

He have to be wary cause he still didnt know about the werewolf.

He took a deep breath then turned around to face the source of the voice when he get surprised because of Taehyung who was standing infront of him.

"Aaarrrghhh"

Both of them were shocked at each other.

"What are you doing here,hyung?",Taehyung asked.

"What are you doing here?",Yoongi asked back.

"I want to put back this first-aid kit at the drawer",Taehyung said while raised the first-aid kit at his hand to show at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at the first-aid kit then took it from Taehyung.

"Why are you not sleeping yet?",Yoongi asked.

Taehyung took his notes from his pocket then showed at Yoongi,

"I havent finished studying yet",he replied.

Yoongi nodded in response then walked hurriedly to his room.

"Good night hyung~",Taehyung wished Yoongi even though Yoongi didnt responded at all.

--

After Yoongi treated the werewolf's wound,he set a place for the werewolf to rest.

He helped the werewolf to stand then walked slowly to the place that he had prepared.

"You can sleep here first,we can talk about it tomorrow",he said to the werewolf eventhough he didnt know whether the werewolf understand him or not.

He stood then get showered so that he can go to sleep.

--

"

Yoongi,lets have breakfast",Namjoon knocked Yoongi's door.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes when he heard his dad called him.

He slowly sat with his head still hung down cause he felt sleepy.

He yawned then looked at his surroundings when he saw someone was lying beside him.

"Aarrgghhhh"

He was shocked so he hurriedly ran out from his bed.

The person slowly opened his eyes as his sleep were distracted by Yoongi's scream.

"Yoongi,is everything okay in there?",Namjoon asked as he heard Yoongi's scream.

The person sat on the bed then looked at Yoongi who was staring at him with his shocked face.

Yoongi was so confused and surprised at the same time.

He was observing the person from his head to his body who was covered with his mattress.

"Wait does he naked?!"

"Yoongi,is everything okay in there?",Namjoon asked again,felt worried when Yoongi didnt replied to him.

"Owh yes,im fine.I will come down later",Yoongi replied to his dad.

"Okay then",Namjoon said to him then walked away from there.

After he settled about his father,he looked back to the person.

He moved slowly to the person,

"Who are you?",he asked.

The person pointed his finger to his chest then laughed,

"Owh I'm Hoseok,the one--",he was interrupted when Yoongi closed his mouth in a sudden.

"You're talking too loud,can you speak slowly?!",he warned Hoseok with his low voice.

Hoseok blinked his eyes then nodded.

"How did you came here?",Yoongi asked after he released his palm from Hoseok's mouth.

"I dont know,it must be an accident",Hoseok answered.

Yoongi tapped his head felt so done with himself but then his mind reminded him of Hoseok's leg.

"How's your leg?",Yoongi asked.

Hoseok lifted the mattress to look at his leg then looked back at Yoongi,

"It still hurt but lesser than yesterday.Thank you si--",Hoseok stuttered cause he didnt know what to adress Yoongi.

"Just call me Yoongi",Yoongi replied.

Hoseok nodded then grinned,

"Thank you Yoongi!",he thanked him with his loud voice.

"Shhh shut up!",Yoongi scolded him.

"Yoongi,lets eat breakfast!",Seokjin knocked his door as he didnt come down yet after Namjoon called him.

"Ok,one minute~",Yoongi replied then looked back at Hoseok.

"I will send the food for you later,dont you ever walk out from this room",Yoongi ordered Hoseok.

Yoongi opened the door but then Hoseok called him so he closed back the door.

"What?",Yoongi asked him.

"Errr...can i borrow your clothes cause I have none right now",Hoseok asked for permission.

"Just take it from the cupboard",Yoongi replied then hurriedly walked downstairs before he get caught by his family.