#22

Taehyung was at his study table,he havent sleep as he was studying for his exam.

Since the celebration,he always stayed in his room except if he have to go to school.

He also skip his meals unless if someone sent the foods to his room (which of course Yebin will the one who send the food)

He always being nagged by Yebin to have proper meals and sleep but he ignored her.

For him,he have to score well so that be in top 3 and also to be the number 1.

Even at school especially during lunch break,he didnt have his lunch as he spend his time on studying.

Because of that,he started to get headaches and drowsiness.

He only drank a lot of water when he got headaches as he thought that he just didnt have enough water in his body.

At school,he was walking on the hallway while reading his book.

As soon as he walked,headaches started cramping in his head.

He tried to shook his head to lessen the pain but then he loss his focus.

His vision started to blurr even when he kept on blinking his eyes.

He quickly ran to his locker to look for his medicine.

After he ate his medicine,he laid his body against the locker.

"Please go away headaches!!i need to study!!"

"Hey have you finished studying?"

"No,im too lazy haha"

Taehyung froze when he heard that voices as he knew who that was.

He looked at Jimin and his friends walked at the hallway while chattering to each other.

"Jimin,lets play basketball after this",Timoteo said to Jimin.

Jimin slapped Timoteo's back neck then laughed,

"Yah!We have to study you dumbass haha",he said to Timoteo while others were laughing at him.

Jimin was laughing but then his eyes met Taehyung's.

His face changed when he saw Taehyung looking at him before he turned his head infront to ignore Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and his friends walked out from the school when he realized guilt started to crawl into him.

He slapped his cheek then shooked his head to ignore his feelings before he continued back studying.

--

Jimin was at the rooftop alone,enjoying the view.

He was looking at the sky before he saw Yoongi's car parked infront of the school.

"That car,isnt that Taehyung's?"

He looked at Yoongi who walked out the car then laid his body against his car.

"Who is that guy?",he thought.

"Yoongi oppa!",Yebin called Yoongi.

Jimin's eyes then shifted to Yebin and Taehyung who was running to Yoongi.

"Is that really their brother?Why he looks different than both of them?"

He noticed that after both of them came to Yoongi,Taehyung's body almost fell before he gripped his hand to Yebin's arm.

Yoongi panicked when he looked at Taehyung,