#40

Yoongi walked into his room and looked around the room.

He sighed,he knew that Hoseok already leave and probably wont come back.

He sat on the bed with his heavy heart when his tears suddenly burst forth like water from a dam,spilled down his face.

He felt his muscles of his chin trembled and he looked toward the window,as if the light could soothe him.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi turned his head to Namjoon who was standing near the door.

Namjoon walked inside then sat beside him.

"Yoongi,im--"

Namjoon was interrupted when Yoongi sobbed into his chest unceasingly,hands clutched at his shirt.

Namjoon held him in silence,patting him slowly as his tears soaked his chest.

A tiny lapse let him pulled away,blinked his heavy lashes with tears before he collapsed again by the time his howls of misery worsened.

"Im sorry",Namjoon slowly spoke to Yoongi while letting him to let go all hod sadness,exasperation and agony.

--

Namjoon walked into his room when he saw Seokjin was inside.

"Babe~",Namjoon quickly approached before Seokjin stopped him.

"Im going to the grocery store",he told Namjoon then turned his body with his back facing Namjoon.

He was looking for his car keys when Namjoon wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist from the back and pulled him closed.

"Im sorry",he whispered to his ears apologized.

Seokjin took a deep breath and released himself from Namjoon's hug before he leave the room.

--

Taehyung and Yebin arrived infront of their house.

As they're going inside,they both stopped when they heard someone called Taehyung from behind.

They both turned and looked at Jimin who was looking at both of them.

Taehyung looked confused as he didnt know why Jimin was there.

He shifted his gaze to Yebin,

"I'll go inside first",she told Taehyung before she leave him and entered the house.

Taehyung walked to Jimin after he make sure Yebin already entered the house.

"Whats up?",Taehyung asked.

He looked at Jimin who looked very nervous as if he did something wrong.

"I..i",Jimin stuttered didnt know how to manage his words.

"Are you okay?",Taehyung asked as he saw cold sweats on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin still blinked,didnt told him what he tried to say.

"If nothing then I should go",Taehyung said then turned his back when then Jimin stopped him.

"I like you!"

Taehyung was stunned with Jimin's confession.

He turned back his body facing Jimin,

"What are you--"

"I really like you",Jimin interrupted him.

Taehyung's mouth was sealed by his words,he couldnt get to answer him.

Jimin's face changed when he realized Taehyung didnt replied him.

He felt like its just a one sided-love,he already humiliate himself.

"Im sorry",Jimin apologized before he turned his back to walk away.

He was walking when Taehyung held his hand and turned his body facing him.

"What are you trying to do?",Jimin asked.

They both looked at each other's eyes before Taehyung pulled his body closer to his.

"I..like you too",Taehyung confessed.

Jimin released the hug while put his hands on Taehyung's shoulder,

"Really?",he asked excitedly.

"Just shut up",Taehyung responded before he pulled back Jimin into the hug.

--

Taehyung entered his house with a smile on his face.

He cant believe he get to confess his feelings to Jimin.

"Happy huh?"

Taehyung turned to Yebin who was looking at him while eating an apple.

"Its nothing",Taehyung replied to her.

Taehyung wanted to walk away when he stopped after he listened to Yebin.

"Yeah,everyone can love whoever they want except me",Yebin complained.

Taehyung faced Yebin,

"Please dont start this".

Yebin raised her eyebrow,

"What?Im stated the truth",she said with her sarcastic remarks.

Taehyung tapped his head,

"We'll talk about this later",he told his sister as he was very tired.

Yebin smirked,

"You better talk now cause im gonna meet Jungkook after this",she said to Taehyung.

Taehyung's face changed when he heard 'Jungkook' name.

He hurriedly walked to Yebin and held her wrist,

"Dont you ever dare going back there again",he warned Yebin.

His face turned red as he felt mad when his sister started to behave that way.

Yebin released her wrist from his grip then shifted her gaze to Taehyung.

"Like i care",she pushed her brother away then walked away to her room.