#10

Yebin and Jennie were in the class.

While their teacher was teaching infront,Yebin was staring at the window.

She kept on thinking of Jungkook but she didnt know why.

Jennie noticed Yebin acted weird so she tapped her shoulder.

Yebin blinked her eyes then looked at Jennie,

"What are you looking at?",she asked.

Yebin shooked her head then smiled at Jennie.

Suddenly,Yebin felt like she need to ask Jennie for confirmation.

She moved closer to Jennie then whispered to her ear,

"Jennie,can i ask you a question?",she asked.

Jennie looked at her then nodded.

"How do you know you like my brother?",she whispered.

Jennie looked at her,confused.

"Urm,i just want to know",Yebin tried to defend herself even though she felt disgusted when people kept on praising about her brother.

"Urm,i dont know.maybe when I saw him,my heart start to beat rapidly",she answered.

"Eeeeewwwwww!!!",Yebin cant stand it but still she wanted to know more so she have to face it eventhough its too gross.

"Then?",Yebin asked Jennie.

"When you saw him smile,you also feel happy.When you feel sad then you see him,your sadness started to fade",she answered.

As Jennie was explaining,Yebin started to think about Jungkook.

She do realized she love to see him smile but she didnt know whether that's love or just random feelings.

"His eyes were beautiful like diamonds,his lips was soft like pink--",

"Ok thats enough",Yebin interrupted as she couldnt stand to listen about Taehyung anymore.

Jennie stopped then she smiled,

"Thats why i like Taehyung oppa",she concluded.

--

Taehyung was walking at the hallway while holding his book.

He was reading and memorizing his notes when he suddenly he bump onto someone.

He fell while his notes was spreading on the notes.

He quickly collected his notes while the person helped him too.

After he finished collected his notes,he wanted to thank the person but then he stopped.

"Wait,you already study physics?",Jimin asked followed by a smirk.

Taehyung took away his notes from Jimin's hand then turned around to walk away from him.

Jimin hurriedly followed him then stopped him before Taehyung pushed his hand,

"What do you want?!",Taehyung yelled at him.

"Dont you think its too much,you should get rest?",he said.

Taehyung smirked then chuckled,

"I will never fall for your tricks",he replied.

He held his spectacles then he pointed his finger to Jimin,

"I will beat you",he warned Jimin.

Jimin put his hands on his waist,

"You should get rest"

Taehyung's face changed when Jimin said that.

He moved closer then pulled Jimin's collar until Jimin's body moved closer to him.

"Im not gonna lose this time",he pushed Jimin away then walked away from him.

Jimin wanted to follow Taehyung but then he heard Timoteo called him.

He stopped then ran to Timoteo to have lunch together.

--

Yoongi went back home after he finished working.

When he arrived,the house was very dark probably because all of them already sleeping.

He have to come back home late cause he have to finish the tasks that the boss assigned to him.

He walked to his room then threw his suitcase on the bed.

He felt tired so he laid on the bed while closing his eyes.

He really missed the times when he only need to study and scored well on exam.

When he started to work,he felt like his life started to change.

He was rarely at home as he always stuck at work.

Sometimes he have to stay at his room to finish his work which he couldnt spend his time much with family especially his appa who take care of him alone since birth.

He wanted to work hard so that he can pay back everything that his appa had sacrifice for him but he missed the times he spent with Seokjin.

He also started to feel jealous to Taehyung and Yebin as he have to share the love from Seokjin with them.

As he was thinking,in a sudden he felt like something moving at the corner of his room.

He slowly opened his eyes then sat on his bed.

He stared at the corner when he saw a dark shadow reflected on the floor.

He started to feel scared but he tried to confront his fear.

He slowly stood then walked closely to the shadow.

As he started to walk near the shadow,he saw a dark figure was standing infront of him

The closer he walk,the bigger the figure portrayed infront of him.

He curled his finger into a fist to prepare himself if something bad will happened.

But then,he stopped moving.

He blinked countlessly while wiped his hands full of sweat on his shirt.

He couldnt believe with what he saw infront of him.

"Werewolf?"