#26

When the door closed,Namjoon's face changed before he shifted his gaze to Seokjin.

His face demanded an explanation from Seokjin who tried to act calm even though he was nervous and scared.

"Taehyung mentioned that he got headache so I gave him like..urm..painkiller..so that it wont disturb his study--"

"Enough!I cant stand the way you keep on forcing him",Namjoon scolded his husband.

Seokjin looked shocked when he heard that,he pointed a finger to his chest,

"I force him?"

Namjoon put his hands on his chest,

"You always force him to be good in everything so that he can beat Jimin.You kept on putting pressure on him and of course he will force himself to do well to make sure you're proud of him!",Namjoon complained to Seokjin after everything that he went through.

He do realized all of this happened but he felt guilty as he reacted late.

"Are you blaming me right now,Namjoon?",Seokjin asked in a defensive manner.

"I just dont want this to happen again",Namjoon tried to calm the situation when he saw Seokjin's face turned red.

Seokjin tried to remain calm eventhough guilt and shame started to engulf him.

"I know its my fau--"

"And dont ever tell him to beat Jimin anymore",Namjoon warned Seokjin.

Seokjin wanted to express everything that triggers his mind at that time but Namjoon's words sealed his mouth after Namjoon mentioned Jimin's name.

Seokjin took a deep breath before he looked back to his husband,

"I think i need to calm myself for a while",Seokjin said before he excused himself and walked out from Taehyung's room.

--

Jennie was waiting at the school's field while looking at a group of cheerleaders practising their cheers.

Suddenly,he heard cheers and screams for the girls as their stares were heading towards her.

"Whats going on?",she started to feel uneasy as she doesnt get used to this kind of attention.

She turned around and almost stumbled before the guy infront of her held her,to prevent her from falling.

"Are you okay?",Kai asked her.

Jennie quickly stood then slowly pushed his hand,

"Urm yes...t-thank you",she stuttered while thanked Kai.

Kai smiled at her making her realize Kai's the reason why the girls looking at her.

"What are you doing here?",Kai asked.

"Urm,i-i supposed to--"

"Jennie~"

Both Jennie and Kai turned to Yebin who was running towards them.

When she reached them,she held Jennie's shoulder while gasped for breaths,

"My brother--my brother already c-conscius.Lets go visit him!",she said to Jennie while gasping for breath tired from running.

"Taehyung oppa?",Jennie asked her to confirm.

"Yes,lets go!",Yebin said before she pulled Jennie and ran with her to meet Yoongi who was waiting for them infront of the school.

Kai was dumbfounded from the first time Yebin came to them until the time they both ran hurriedly to go visit Taehyung.

"Am i invisible?",he mumbled.

"Kai!"

Kai turned his head to look at his gang who was waiting for him at the school's gate.

"Coming~",he ran to them then put his arm to Jimin.

"So what's our plan for today?",Kai asked all of them.

Taemin shrugged,

"Maybe studying i guess"

As soon as Kau heard that,he yawned in protest.

"Lets do something fun~",Kai said to them.

Ravi shooked his head,

"Im sorry i cant join you guys",he said before he waved goodbye then walked away from all of them.

After that,they walked together to any stall to eat.

They are looking elsewhere before Kai slowly tapped Jimin's shoulder to gain his attention.

Jimin raised his head to Kai,he wanted to know why he did that.

Kai smirked before he moved his face closer to Jimin's ear,

"I heard that Taehyung already conscious",he told Jimin.

Jimin was so shocked when he heard that,

"Taehyung?!"

But then he started to feel weird when he get that news from Kai.

"How do you know...i mean..why do you tell me?Do i look like i care?",he said to Kai.

Kai laughed when he heard that,he know Jimin was faking it.

Kai shrugged then walked to Sungwoon to annoy him while Jimin started to figure out how to go and visit Taehyung.

"Urm you guys",Jimin called them making them stopped and turned to him.

"Urm i have to go cause i have some important matter to do..im sorry i cannot join you guys",he tried to give them excuse.

"What so important?",Kai tried to tease him before Taemin pinched his arm making him yelled in pain.

"Its okay,you can go"they said to Jimin while Kai still held his arm in pain.

Jimin felt relieved when Taemin pinched Kai to shut his mouth cause he's so worried if they find out about him and Taehyung.

"Gotta go,bye~"he excused himself then looked for taxi to go to the hospital.