#30

Jungkook was lying on the bed while his eyes were staring at the ceiling.

Its been a while for him to come here after everything that happen to him which he wish he can forget it.

Jungkook closed his eyes tried to sleep but his thoughts kept on reminded him to what had happened as his tears started crawled out from his eyes.

"Please dont..please dont",he begged before he felt like someone was holding his hand.

He froze and slowly opened his eyes,he turned his head to his side.

"You okay?"

Jungkook slowly curved a smile from his lips when he saw Yebin.

"I didnt know you're here",Jungkook said to Yebin.

Yebin laid her body beside Jungkook with herself facing him.

"Why are you crying?",Yebin asked Jungkook while her hand reached out to wipe his tears.

Jungkook didnt responded,his eyes shifted elsewhere before he looked back to Yebin.

"You're not gonna leave me,arent you?",Jungkook asked.

Yebin looked at him with her confused face but then she moved her body closer to Jungkook.

She wrapped her arms to Jungkook's body with her chin on top of Jungkook's head.

"Merry Christmas",Yebin wished Jungkook while patted his back.

Jungkook smiled after he heard that and closed his eyes,hoping to go to sleep.

--

Taehyung wrapped a towel on his waist after he finished having shower.

He took a small towel and wiped his wet hair while he walked out from the bathroom.

He felt so comfy after taking his shower as he cant stand the sweats coated on his skin.

"Wow,you have a nice body~"

Taehyung was startled as he realized a figure was lying on his bed.

"Aaarrgghhh!!",Taehyung yelled while threw the small towel to the figure.

He wanted to run but then he accidentally slipped because of his wet feet.

"Ouch!",he was anguished in pain before the figure came to him.

"Are you okay?",Jimin ran to him to check on him.

"Why are you here?",Taehyung asked while still held the pain from his leg.

"Yebin let me in",Jimin answered while still checking on Taehyung as he was so worried of him.

"Aaaiissshhh Yebin im gonna kill you!!",Taehyung cursed inside his head.

"You should tell me or text me first",Taehyung scolded Jimin.

"Im sorry",Jimin apologized while helped Taehyung to stand back slowly.

"Luckily im not doing anything weird",Taehyung mumbled.

"Here",Jimin passed the towel to Taehyung.

Taehyung took the towel from Jimin while his head tried to figure out how did Jimin got the towel.

He suddenly realized the towel that Jimin gave to him was the towel that he wrapped on his waist.

"Are you okay?",Jimin asked when he noticed Taehyung looked panicked.

"Aiisshh!!",Taehyung cursed while quickly covered himself with the towel.

"Turn around!",Taehyung yelled at Jimin.

Jimin didnt move,

"What for?I already saw it,dont worry im ok with it",Jimin replied followed by a laugh.

Taehyung looked so done with Jimin,

"Turn around you idiot!",he walked to Jimin and turned his body so that Jimin's back facing him.

"Dont you ever look!",Taehyung warned Jimin.

Jimin chuckled,

"Fine,I wont".

Taehyung quickly ran to his wardrobe to look for his clothes.

--

"Are you really want to do this?",Taehyung asked again.

"What,its not that bad",Jimin replied with a grin.

"Not that bad?!",Taehyung said before he kicked Jimin out from his bed.

"You take a lot of space",Taehyung complained while Jimin rubbed his buttocks as he felt hurt.

"Why dont you just sleep at your house and come back here tomorrow",Taehyung suggested.

Jimin pouted before he stood then laid back beside Taehyung,

"But i want to sleep with you",Jimin said to Taehyung.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow,

"You know that sound weird,arent you?",he asked.

Jimin grinned while moved his body closer to Taehyung,

"Why?You dont like it?",he said to Taehyung while his hand carressed Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung felt panicked when he felt the heat from his cheeks so he quickly pushed Jimin and put a bolster in between them.

"Dont cross the line~",Taehyung pointed his finger to Jimin tried to warn him.

Jimin laughed because he find it cute especially when Taehyung felt shy.

Taehyung took his mattress and covered his face cause he doesnt want Jimin to saw him blush.

Jimin grinned,

"Good night~"

--

Yoongi was on his bed staring at the  ceiling.

His eyes wont close as her head kept being bothered by the thoughts of Hoseok.

The thoughts that Hoseok will leave him..maybe forever.

Yoongi walked out from his bed to the window.

He looked at the moon that shone brightly as if it was looking at him.

He felt like the moon accompany him to brush his sadness.

How he wish he can just be like the moon,can be alone even when the darkness engulfed him.

His darkness started to barge in since Hoseok wanted to leave.

He turned his head to Hoseok who was sleeping soundly.

Hoseok that he loved the most and wished to not leave him.

But,he have no rights to stop him.

Hoseok is not his.