#16

"Is he gonna be okay?"

"Dont tell appa and dad about this"

"Ok..ok"

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes when he heard those voices.

When he opened his eyes,two pairs of eyes were looking at him.

"Hoseok!",Yoongi hugged him while Taehyung looked at his brother in disbelief.

"Wooah,i never seen him being this kind before",he thought.

Yoongi released the hug then cupped Hoseok's face,

"Are you okay?Do you feel dizzy?Do you feel nausea..or you need water?",he kept on attacked Hoseok with his questions.

Hoseok blinked then looked directly to Yoongi's eyes,

"I didnt kill people right?",he asked.

Yoongi was stunned when he heard that question.

Taehyung portrayed his blunt face before Yoongi quickly shooked his head,

"No...no..you dont"

Hoseok felt relieved when he heard that,he let out a deep breath then laid back on the bed.

"As long as i dont kill people",he thought.

--

Jungkook walked inside a train then looked for his seat.

Luckily,his seat was beside the window so he put down his bag,sat on the seat then laid his body on the window.

He really enjoyed staring at the view outside the train.

He doesnt think that he's a naturalist but being with nature always calm him the most.

He was so mesmerized by the view of the greenery scenery that he admired the most.

He really wished that he can shared this exciting moment with anyone and of course his thought reminded him of someone.

"Yebin"

He started to feel her absence.

He havent seen her since last week.

He felt that maybe she was busy but still that cant stop him for missing her.

"How is she right now?",he thought.

He slowly smiled then looked back through the window to enjoy the view.

--

Taehyung leave the room after he helped Yoongi.

He walked down the stairs then he check to make sure no one was around him that day.

As he was looking around,what Yoongi said earlier hit him hard.

"Dont tell appa and dad about this"

He was so shocked when he saw that.

"Never seen him being that kind before but of course thats scary enough",he complained.

He opened the door of his house while thinking about Yoongi again.

"He didnt even thank me after i help him,how dare he",he complained to himself.

He closed and locked the door without stopping himself to talk bad about Yoongi.

"Luckily im a good person,im good at keeping secret.What if im not,then you'll be dead",he complained again as he felt very frustrated to Yoongi.

"What secret?"

Taehyung froze before he slowly turned to the voice.

"Urm..i",he stuttered when he saw Jimin standing infront of him.

"What if he heard,Yoongi hyung gonna kill me!"

Jimin still looked at him,waiting for his answer.

Taehyung tried to be calm then acted cool,

"What are you doing here?",he tried to distract Jimin.

"Owh..i brought you this",Jimin said while he raised a bag on his hand.

"What is it?",Taehyung asked.

"I bought some food for you.Im hungry but if you dont,you still have to accompany me to eat",Jimin said.

Taehyung shrugged,

"Its okay,i love to eat.Lets go~"