#29

Yoongi ran until he saw a body was lying at a park near there.

"Hoseok!",he quickly ran to Hoseok and held his body.

"Hoseok,are you okay?"

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes when he felt conscious.

He was puzzled with what happened to him.

"Hoseok,answer me..are you okay?",Yoongi asked while lowered his head closer to Hoseok's.

Hoseok blinked his eyes before he slowly uttered,

"Im fine"

Yoongi felt a sense of relief then he hugged Hoseok tight,

"Hoseok,please dont leave me",he begged.

Hoseok was stunned when he heard that,he cant believe it came out from Yoongi's mouth.

"But i--"

"Please dont go",Yoongi interrupted him.

--

"Here you go"

Jungkook took his ticket and walked to the station to wait for his train.

Today is just an ordinary day for him,celebrating christmas is not something that he look forward to.

But,every christmas he always went to a place that he consider memorable for him.

Every christmas,he will go to the place by train as the place quite far from his home and he doesnt have his own transport.

Besides,he really love to ride a train cause being in a train is one of the memory that he have with someone special for him.

While waiting for his train,he put both his hands on his pocket as he felt cold from the snow.

When his train arrived,he smiled and took his bag before he walked into the train.

--

"Merry christmas!!"

Seokjin's voice was heard from the living room.

Yebin came to the living room while rubbing her back,

"Appa,do we really need to wear this sweater?I felt itchy at my back",she complained.

Seokjin laughed,

"We have to take photos together so we have to wear our family sweater",he replied while prepared the place for the photoshoot.

Yebin looked down to her red sweater with some colourful beads and a cute gingerman smiling while showing a v-pose.

"Why i should wear this ridiculous sweater",she complained in her head.

"At least i look cute in this",a voice from her side came closer to her.

She turned to her side when she saw Taehyung was posing an annoyingly cute pose,tried to brag himself.

Yebin portrayed a disgust face,

"Thats gross",she replied.

Taehyung ogled his eyes and sticked his tongue out,

"I dont care",he responded.