#38

Present

Namjoon wandered around the living room as he doesnt have the clue where she was.

"This is all my fault",Seokjin cried while comforted by Yoongi.

"I should have care more of her",Seokjin expressed his regret.

Yoongi patted Seokjin before the sound of their door opened gain their attention.

They quickly stood then approached Taehyung and Jimin who entered the house.

"Have you seen her?",Namjoon asked Taehyung.

They both didnt answered but their face shows how dissapointed they were.

"Thats it!",Yoongi walked to his room then came back to the living room.

"Yoongi where are you going?",Seokjin asked.

"I cant just stay here,this is all because of me",Yoongi expressed his dissatisfaction before Namjoon stopped him.

"Its already late,you stay here with appa.I'll go look for her",Namjoon told Yoongi.

Yoongi shooked his head,

"No im not gonna stay here and do nothing.My sister is in danger,i cant leave her alone.She must be scared to be alone",Yoongi told Namjoon.

"Hyung,i'll follow you",Taehyung wanted to follow Yoongi.

"No both of you stay,i'll go with dad",Seokjin ordered his sons.

"No way!She's alone!What if something bad happened to her because we're too late?!",Yoongi yelled in astonishment.

"Calm down~",Taehyung tried to comfort Yoongi who was red ravaged in anger.

"No way!How can i be calm if she's not here!",Yoongi yelled.

He was so mad at himself because he's the reason Yebin's not here.

Namjoon faced Yoongi while put his hands to Yoongi's shoulder,

"Son calm down!You're overthinking right now"

Yoongi took a deep breaths before her eyes started tearing.

He felt guilty for what he did,he just want the best for her but right now he messed up.

Namjoon moved closer to Yoongi and hugged him.

He know his son loved his sister and thats why Yoongi behaved like that.

Taehyung felt sad for what had happened,he looked down before Seokjin hugged him and whispered,

"We will find her".

They both released their hug and Jimin held Taehyung's hand,giving support to him.

Suddenly,they heard someone knocked the door.

"Who's that?",Seokjin asked.

Taehyung shrugged then walked to the door.

When he opened the door,he was surprised to look at the person infront of him.

"Jennie?",Taehyung looked with his curious face.

Jimin came to Taehyung,

"Kai?What are you doing here?",he asked as he felt weird to see Kai was there with Jennie.

Namjoon,Seokjin and Yoongi hurriedly walked to both of them.

"Whats going on here?",Seokjin asked them.

Jennie looked very nervous so she turned to Kai.

Kai looked at her and held her hand,comforted her that he will be by her side.

Jennie took a deep breath then turned to the others,

"I know where's Yebin"