#44

One Year Later

"Thank you for coming",Mr Park thanked Seokjin.

They met at a restaurant as Mr Park texted him.

Seokjin nodded slowly,he tried to avoid eye contact.

"Im sorry for.."

"Its okay,we really have problems for a long time.its just we decided to end it last month",Mr Park interrupted Seokjin.

He didnt want Seokjin to feel guilty because he's not the reason why he decided to divorce.

"Its my fault actually,especially for what i did to you before",he said to Seokjin with his calming voice.

Seokjin nodded slowly then drank his drink.

"Im not gonna waste your time..just i want to tell you",Mr Park said to Seokjin.

Seokjin looked into his eyes in anticipation.

"Jimin..is nothing like me.I hope you will never hate him and maybe can be a good "fatherly" figure for him",Mr Park said.

He smiled,

"I felt glad that Jimin dated your son..it means that he dated a good person".

Seokjin slighlty smiled,

"Jimin more well-behaved than Taehyung".

Mr Park laughed when he heard that,

"Really?",he shooked his head.

"Glad to hear that",he responded jokingly.

Mr Park released his breath then looked back to Seokjin,

"Thank you for taking care of Yoongi and im sorry for hurting you",Mr Park apologized to Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled,

"Dont worry,i have forgive you already".

They both walked out from the restaurant then faced each other.

"Thank you for coming",Mr Park thanked again then both of them shaked hands.

They both parted ways but Mr Park looked back to Seokjin.

Seokjin was walking away while he took his phone.

"Yes,im on my way.I already bought Yebin's present.Aww i miss you too,im going back home right now",Seokjin responded to Namjoon who was on the phone.

Mr Park smiled while looked at Seokjin.

He felt relieved after he met Seokjin.

He admit he felt regret for leaving Seokjin but now he felt happy to know that Seokjin might not become happy like now if he's still with him.

He looked at Seokjin for the last time then turned his back to go on his way.

--

"Happy birthday to you~",they all ended the song.

Yebin smiled happily then blowed the candles followed by all of them clapped for her.

"You're getting bigger now,im gonna miss my babygirl",Namjoon said to Yebin.

"Dad~",Yebin responded to her dad.

"Always a babygirl",Taehyung teased Yebin while laughing.

"Taehyung dont tease your sister.Im not gonna let both of you fight",Seokjin scolded Taehyung.