#24

Jimin was in the room accompanied Taehyung who was admitted in the hospital.

He sat beside Taehyung's bed while holding his hand,hoping for him to be awake.

Meanwhile,Yoongi was at the corner calling someone while Hoseok went out to buy some drinks.

"Taehyung,wake up",Jimin kept on praying as tears trickled from his eyes.

He tried to hold it but he couldnt,he felt guilty and blamed himself for not stayed by Taehyung's side.

Suddenly,Seokjin and Namjoon barged into the room.

Jimin quickly stand to make way for Taehyung's parents.

"Taehyung!",both Seokjin and Namjoon approached Taehyung.

Yoongi ended his phone call then came to his parents,

"The doctor said he's too tired",Yoongi said to his parents.

"Too tired?",Namjoon questioned as he didnt understand whats going on with Taehyung.

"Son,please wake up~",Seokjin begged while crying before Namjoon patted his back.

"He fainted in his class,luckily Jimin found him",Yoongi explained to his parents.

Seokjin's face changed when he looked at Jimin.

Anger started to engulf him before he held a grip of himself.

"You can go now",Seokjin said to Jimin in a sarcastic way before Namjoon nudged his shoulder.

"Jimin,thank you~",Namjoon thanked Jimin.

Jimin nodded before he quickly wiped his tears.

Seokjin turned to his husband,

"Yeobo,Im going to meet the doctor",Seokjin said to Namjoon.

As he walked out,he gave a glance to Jimin with his sharp eyes before he walked out the room.

Jimin felt uneasy but guilt still in him so he felt like Seokjin was mad at him.

"Urm Mr Kim,i think i have to go",Jimin said to Namjoon before he excused himself.

Namjoon smiled and thanked him again.

--

Jimin walked out from the room before he burst into tears.

He blamed himself for everything that happened to Taehyung.

He should look for Taehyung ,but he chose to ignore him.

Jimin tapped his chest frequently like he punished himself.

"Jimin~"

Jimin turned around when he saw his father standing infront of her.

"My son,whats going on?",Mr Park hugged his son.

Jimin dug his head on his dad's shoulder,letting out all his tears.

All he need at that time is just a hug.

--

Jimin and Mr Park walked together before Mr Park stopped then looked at Jimin,

"Son,you can go first.I need to go to somewhere,you can find my car at the basement level 2",Mr Park told Jimin.

Jimin nodded then took the car keys before he walked to the elevator.

--

Seokjin walked out from the doctor's room.

He looked gloomy after he heard everything that the doctor explained to him.

"Is it my fault?Is it because of my selfishness that makes Taehyung sick?"

Thoughts kept rambling inside him till he accidentally bumped onto someone.

"Im so sorry I---",Seokjin wanted to apologize but then he froze when he looked at the person.

"Seokjin~",Mr Park looked at the person infront of him.

Seokjin blinked his eyes repeatedly as he couldnt believe what he saw.

"Seokjin,i havent seen you for a long time",Mr Park walked a step closer to Seokjin.

Seokjin's mind went blank before Mr Park held his hand,

"I try to look for you for a--"

"Let off me",Seokjin pushed away Mr Park's hand.

He was red ravaged in anger after all the things that Mr Park did to him came to his mind.

He turned around then walked away quickly to Taehyung's room.

--

Namjoon laid his head on Taehyung's bed before he raised his head then looked at Yoongi.

"Where's Yebin?",he asked.

Yoongi shooked his head,

"She told me she went to her friend's house.I tried to call him but she didnt pick up",Yoongi explained to his father.

Namjoon started to feel worried,

"Where is she?"