#25

Yoongi came to the hospital after he finished his work at his office.

When he entered Taehyung's room,he only saw Hoseok in there accompanied his brother.

Hoseok was lying his head on Taehyung's bed while his arms covering his face.

Yoongi closed the door then took a blanket on the couch near the window before he covered Hoseok with the blanket.

He felt worried that Hoseok might fall sick as the room was very cold.

He felt thankful to Hoseok being there for Taehyung.

"You're here~"

Yoongi turned his head to the door when to look at the source of the voice.

"Owh appa~",Yoongi greeted Seokjin.

"Are you from the office?",Seokjin asked.

Yoongi nodded before he asked Seokjin,

"Where is dad and Yebin?".

Seokjin looked at his back then looked back to Yoongi,

"They are---"

He was interrupted when Yebin pushed him to the side then barged in there.

"Taehyung oppa!",she ran to Taehyung's bed then hugged his body.

Namjoon walked into the room,he approached Yoongi before he looked at her daughter who was crying heavily.

"Taehyung oppa!Please dont die!If you die,no one's gonna fight with me anymore~",she begged.

Namjoon shooked his head looking at his daughter blurted nonsense.

"Taehyung oppa,please dont go.I miss---"

Her words didnt finished when she felt a slap from her back neck.

"Ouch!",she yelled in pain before she turned her head to Seokjin.

"Appa,whats that for?!",she shouted at Seokjin.

"Thats for you talking nonsense",he scolded his daughter.

Yebin rubbed her back neck then approached Seokjin,

"What's the doctor said to you?",she asked.

Seokjin gulped before he looked down to the ground.

He didnt know how to answer cause he havent talked about it to Namjoon.

"Urm..they said that he..urm..overdose",he asked slowly hoping that Namjoon wont hear it but unfortunately he heard it.

"Overdose?",Namjoon asked for confirmation te o know whether he heard it clearly or not.

Seokjin slowly nodded,

"He ate too much...erm..painkiller",he answered.

"How did he--",Namjoon tapped his forehead felt guilty for what happen to his son.

He felt like he failed in understanding his son till his son decided to do it.

"Why you didnt tell me earlier?",Namjoon asked Seokjin.

Seokjin didnt even look at Namjoon,he tried to avoid eye contact.

Namjoon started to feel suspicious with his husband,he felt like Seokjin hid something from him.

Yoongi realized the situation became tense so he cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Urm..i think i will wake Hoseok up and we'll go back home",Yoongi said.

"Owh ok,bring Yebin with you",Seokjin said to Yoongi.

Yebin portrayed her denying face when she heard that,

"No way,i want to stay with Taehyung oppa",she refused to follow Yoongi.

Yoongi felt uneasy when his sister behaved that way,he knew that Namjoon and Seokjin need a private conversation but Yebin can be very stubborn sometimes.

"No,you have to go back",Namjoon ordered Yebin.

Yebin pouted after she held Seokjin's hand,

"Appa,please~"

Seokjin shooked his head then pulled Yebin's body to Yoongi.

"You take care of your sister okay",Seokjin asked Yoongi for help.

Yoongi woke Hoseok up while Yebin hugged Taehyung for the last time.

When they walked out from the room,Yebin sulked while Hoseok tried to comfort her.

All three of them went out from the hospital to go back home.