-8-

Shuichi's POV
We sat in the cafeteria until Kokichi finished. Everyone else had left by this time. I grabbed his plates and brought them to Kirumi in the kitchen making sure to thank her before I left. Kokichi was walking out of the cafeteria I followed behind him and found he was heading to the bathroom. I ran after him and grabbed his hand.

"Saihara-Chan?!" He yelled startled.

"Kokichi I know this is new for you, but I can't let you do this."

"Saihara-Chan if I don't-" I cut him off with a hug.

"I'm willing to stay with you every step of the way Kokichi. And that includes this." I said hearing him sigh after my statement.

"Ok..." He said looking down. I really need to lighten his mood...

"Hey Kokichi?"

"Hm?"

"What do you want to do today?" I said looking at him as he raised his head to look me in the eyes.

"Well I'm fine with whatever Saihara-Chan wants to do~" he said mood back to normal. I smiled. He is back to the Kokichi I know and love.

"Well want to go to the A/V room and watch a movie or would you rather play some games?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"Well knowing that I'd probably beat you in any game and that would be boring... I think watching a movie with Saihara-Chan would be most enjoyable~" he said dragging his finger slowly down my chest causing me to blush.

"Aww! Saihara-Chan you are so cute when you're blushing~" He said booping my nose. I didn't say anything because I was to flustered to respond. I just grabbed his hand and walked down to the A/V room with him.

We got there in a couple of minutes seeing as it wasn't that far... I opened the door and Kokichi let go of my hand and ran into the room jumping onto the couch.

"Saihara-Chan~ Come on I'm waiting." He said patting the spot next to him. I sat down next to him and he put his head on my shoulder. We sat there for a moment without saying anything. Before I remembered we came here to watch a movie...

I slowly got up not missing the whine from Kokichi from the loss of contact. I find it so cute how he is so touch starved. I felt a blush come to my face. How can he make me so flustered...?

I grabbed a Disney movie off the rack not caring which one it was and threw it in the DVD player. I got back to the couch only to be clung to by Kokichi. The blush on my face only became darker. I could tell Kokichi knew this from the giggle I could hear from beside me.

The movie Moana started playing but I didn't pay attention to it I was preoccupied watching Kokichi react to the movie. He moved closer to me and was either laughing, gasping, or crying. But I found it all so cute. He is such a little kid... I thought to myself causing me to put my arm around him and pull him onto my chest.

"Saihara-Chan?" He asked from laying on me.

"Yeah Kokichi?" I said in a whisper just loud enough for him to hear.

"I really like spending time with you..." He said turning his head away from the movie to look at me.

"I like how we can be like this. I love how you like me..." He said cutting himself off with a blush. He went to turn his head away but I pulled him back so I could look at him.

"I love you too." When I said that he blushed and buried his head into my chest. I just smiled and played with his hair. It's always really soft. I wonder if it was always like this. I mean his hair sticks out and kinda defies gravity in a way... It interests me. I love how the tips are a brighter purple than the hair at the top of his head. I love how it feels so light in my hand. I love how he leans into my touch when I touch his hair. I sighed content with this.

I love him so much sometimes I'm not even sure how much until we have moments like these. That makes me realize I can love him so much more.

Kokichi's POV
I really like watching movies. Me and my subordinates would always watch movies to lighten the mood and to hangout when we weren't doing any jobs. I like that I get to do something that I loved to do with someone I love more than anything.

I can feel the heat radiating off of him and it's so comfortable that I could fall asleep. I love the overwhelming feeling of love and safety I have right now. I never want this to end. But... we're in a killing game. One of us could die. I would be alone again.

I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. Saihara didn't say anything he just kissed me head and tightened his hold around me. I leaned into him and smiled. Well that's not something I should worry about now. I should just stay in this moment with my beloved.

"Kokichi I will never leave you." He said randomly. Did he hear my thoughts? I guess I'll never know...

"..I'll never leave you either Saihara-Chan..." I said feeling my eyes drift closed.

-Sorry for not updating... The new semester has started and I'm just being interrupted with all the projects and quizzes they give me left and right. I will try to update more often! Sorry for slacking!-

-ShuichiOuma010-