-36-

I woke up after taking my nap with my beloved. Soon seeing Shuichi was already up. He was just looking at me with a smile on my face. I felt my face increase in temperature. How long has he been looking at me?

"Good morning Kichi," He whispered letting his hands move up to my face. "I'm glad you got some sleep." I kissed his lips before pulling back to look at him.

"Thank you, for letting me get some sleep..." He paused for a moment a blush soon coming to his face as well. "I slept better with you next to me..." I blushed at his comment. "Y-you're welcome," I said silently cursing at myself for stuttering.

Shuichi pulled me close to him and buried his face into my neck. "You are just so cute Kichi," I wrapped my arms around his head not wanting him to see me blushing...more than he already has...

I didn't say anything. I just looked over at the clock and noticed it was already 7 pm. "Shu, we should go and eat something..." I felt my stomach twitch at the thought of having to eat again. I shrugged it off knowing I had to eat whether I wanted to or not. "Are you nervous about having to eat?" He asked gently putting his hand around my waist caressing the skin on my hip. "Y-yeah..." I didn't want to mention that every time I have to eat I feel so fat...and so selfish...

"I'm sorry that you are nervous about that...I want you to know that I love you no matter what you look like...because no matter what I still think you are the most beautiful thing in the world." Shuichi said placing a kiss on my forehead and eyelids before facing me again. "But Shu, what if-" I started only to be cut off by his hand over my mouth.

"No, you can't change my mind. I love you no matter what." He looked serious...too serious, it made me jump. "You are so perfect..." I whispered cupping his face with my hands. My own little Shu is my world. I get to hold him in my hands. I gushed at how cute he was. This perfect angel!

"Kichi, I'm not that perfect..." He said whispering at the end of his comment. "You are to me." I could tell he was thinking about something...something about his past.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked looking over to the clock again...it didn't matter how much time we had...even if it takes all night for him to get everything out. "Yeah..." He looked away from me and played his hand on mine. He intertwined his fingers into mine making me feel more concerned because he wasn't looking at me.

"My parents...I was never enough for them...they were so popular...always acting and going to parties with other popular people...they always forgot about me...I was always left at home alone..." He sobbed moving to sit against the back of my bed. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to interrupt him and make him feel like I didn't care about what he wanted to say...it was the exact opposite...I wanted to know everything about him...his worries, his past, and where he sees us in the future.

"They always put so much pressure on me...to be the son they wanted me to be...but I wasn't good enough, and soon enough they kicked me out because I wasn't what they wanted and got taken in by my uncle." He stopped and let his tears fall. I slid my hand around his wrist to gently hold his hand. Moving my other hand to his cheek wiping away his tears.

"It's ok because now you have me and everyone here. We all care about you, and you will always be more than enough for me...because you are perfect to me Shuichi." I kissed his tears away and planted kisses all over his face. Briefly moving to his shoulders just to come back to his face.

"Kichi...thank you. I never thought I would have been lucky enough to find someone like you." He smiled and put his hands on my cheeks pulling me closer to him. His lips came to mine with a small kiss. It was full of love and it was almost too sweet for me.

I never thought you could experience emotions like this. So genuine, so pure, and so sweet. "I love you so much, and I will stay with you and try my best to make you see yourself as I see you," I whispered into his ear moving my head to his neck. I moved closer to him and sat in his lap letting his arms come around me. "I will try my best to do the same for you, my love. I love you so much."

We stayed there hugging on my bed, content with having Shuichi so close to me, and he was content with having me close to him. "We should go and get some dinner," He gave me one last squeeze before he helped me get up. "Thanks for listening to me." He said making sure I wasn't in any pain. "Of course my beloved! Thanks for caring about me so much." I said with a small laugh making him laugh with me. His adorable laugh made me blush again. I love him so much!

His fingers intertwined with mine and we walked to the dining hall.

. . .

Maki and Kaito were already there at the table. Seeing all the other students in the dining hall just reminded me that we were getting a new motive tonight...

"Shuichi, Kokichi, I'm glad you guys could make it!" Kaito yelled while we walked over to take our spots across from them. Kaito actually smiled at me and it wasn't totally forced...this is kind of weird...maybe that's just because we hate each other...

"Sorry for taking a minute to get here," Shuichi said while Kirumi walked over and placed the meals in front of them. "It's alright, you still made it," Maki said with a half-smile. She was still a little stubborn about showing her emotions...it's fine...I can see why she does...having to kill others, I mean, being forced to kill others can make you feel empty...and that's scarier than feeling to many emotions...

"We still need to do the night watch tonight...are you guys ready?" Maki asked looking over at Kaito who gave a nod before she turned her focus back over to us. "As ready as we will ever be," Shuichi said, I could feel his hand shaking in mine.

-I'm still working on editing the one-shots...sorry for taking so long...I will try and update vampire kisses tomorrow! Thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-