-92-

T/W There are themes of past trauma, mental abuse, and suicide. This is a warning.

Hajime looked over at me with anger in his eyes. I could tell he was jealous by the blush on his face and because of how I saw Nagito give him a side glance. Nagito backed away from the embrace and faced Hajime.

"Is my little Tsun-Tsun jealous~" Nagito teased, making Hajime blush harder. His daughter was giggling in the background making me think that this was something that happened often.

"N-no!" He yelled, turning his head to the side. His arms moved away from Nagito and were now folded over his chest. Nagito was smirking before he moved over to pull Hajime into a kiss. His eyes went wide and he tried to push him away but Nagito held him closer any time he tried to resist.

"I bet you still are~ don't you worry though! You are my one and only!" He said, nuzzling his head into Hajime's hair. I laughed at this because it reminded me of what Shuichi does sometimes to me...this is because of the height difference...but I decide to not let that bother me.

"I-I know that...can't we just get off this topic..." Hajime sighed before Nagito let him go. I smirked at him before he came back over to me.

"What the hell happened to the 5 of you?" He asked, gesturing to our wounds. I completely forgot about them...

"Well...to give you the brief explanation...we escaped a killing game and had to kill the mastermind before we could get away." I said looking to the side not wanting to admit the people we lost when I was the one leading them. Shuichi gently held my good hand and rubbed the back of it with his hand, reminding me that he was there with me and that I wasn't alone.

"I see...well we should bandage you all up then, so the wounds don't get infected." I flinched thinking about getting my hand and other wounds cleaned and bandaged. I looked up at Shuichi and saw that his bandages from the wound on his head were already dirty again.

"Yeah, that would be good," I said before Nagito went up the stairs to get some first aid supplies. As he did this Hajime walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I could feel Shuichi flinch from beside me. I felt a little nervous from this confrontation but I kept a smile on my face and a cautious look in my eyes.

"How do you know Nagito...?" He asked with a blush on his cheeks. I smiled before remembering all the memories I had with Nagito from when I was a bit younger.

"I knew him from highschool, he was a substitute teacher in one of my classes and we became really good friends after that. He was subbing for my math teacher and he was actually very understanding of anyone who couldn't get the homework," I paused for a moment to take in a breath.

"and then a little later I was his roommate for a short while because my parents made the home I was living in unsafe, so the authorities deemed him as my guardian from that time...but then Hope's Peak opened housing and Nagito and I didn't see each other for a long time...and I'm assuming that's when you and him got married." I finished with a proud smile. God I miss those days when we could just laugh and talk until three in the morning without a care. I'm glad that he is one of the first people I saw after escaping that godforsaken place.

Hajime seemed to calm down after hearing this. "I'm surprised that he never mentioned you before to me...," He said with a frown. I giggled as Nagtio walked down the stairs with the supplies.

"Ah, you must have told him then~ see Haji~ he was a good friend to me, so don't be jealous of my best friend Haji," He teased again rustling his hair as he ushered us all into his living room. His living room was a nice homey space. The sun was coming in from the side window so a light didn't have to be turned on to see. The walls were a light blue color while there were two light grey couches. There was hardwood throughout the whole house and it was a nice dark grey color and there was a dark blue rug to compliment it.