-34-

Shuichi started to cry and I felt my heart shatter. He moved his head to my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. I moved my hand to his hair. Petting his navy locks slowly. While my other hand went to the back of his torso.

"It's ok," I whispered. Although I said that... I'm not even sure if that's true... but I know that with Shuichi we can make it through this. "Sorry." He breathed into my ear. Breath hitching with his sobs and small hiccups.

"It's alright. It's ok to feel this way." I said slowly. Maki and Kaito were looking at each other. Kaito looked ghostly pale before becoming enraged.

"Why do we have to do another motive?!" He yelled standing up and starting to move over to Monokuma. Maki grabbed his arm holding him back. She shook her head at him making him sit back down and slump in his chair.

"Well, I thought it was only fair... Because none of you damn bastards are killing anyone!!" He screeched. "That's all I needed to do here! Later assholes! Happy killing!!" He and the mono cubs left the room abruptly. Leaving all the students in the dining hall in silence.

"I hope that no one will resort to killing," Kirumi said collecting dishes. "Me too." Tsumugi sighed drawing a slow circle on the table. No one said anything for a moment. It was just quiet. Too quiet...

Shuichi was still in my arms. Holding onto me like I would leave if he didn't hold me in a death grip. He wasn't holding me that tightly. But the mood of the room made it seem like that.

"I think we all shouldn't watch the videos," Maki said standing up. Grabbing the attention of the other Ultimates. "That would be a good idea. Another idea I had... was we could all watch the motive videos together." I paused getting some confused looks from the others.

"This way we know who is more susceptible to killing and who is not." Shuichi backed away from me to look me in the eyes. His eyes were all red and he looked exhausted. He always is exhausted, but this time it seemed like he was more exhausted in a way.

"But!" Kaito yelled before Maki our her hand on his mouth giving him a glare to shut him up. "That actually is a good idea Kokichi." She slowly took her hand off of Kaito's mouth. "Tomorrow morning let's all meet here and have a motive video viewing," Maki said before walking her dishes to the kitchen before grabbing Kaito's arm and dragging him out into the hall.

"Hey!" Kaito yelled while being dragged by Maki. I laughed to myself. Maki is so concealed and Kaito wears all his emotions on his sleeve. Such a weird pair. Not that me and Shuichi being together wasn't unexpected... but I just think it's funny.

"Kokichi you should eat something before we go." He whispered gesturing to the plate in front of me. I sighed and felt my self swallow. Feeling fear rise in my chest again. Why does this have to happen every morning? I asked myself wanting to slap myself for feeling this way. But when I looked up at a Shuichi he gave me a supportive smile making me sigh. He is just so cute.

"Alright." I kissed him before I ate a couple of bites. He smiled at me when I ate what I could. I felt my heart skip a beat at the face he was making. It was so kind. So caring and gentle. It made me just want to let myself fall into his embrace. But we were in public and I doubt that he would not get hella flustered if I did that... "Thank you Kokichi."

He took my hand in his and we walked to give Kirumi our dishes. She nodded and thanked us as we handed her our plates. We thanked her for the meal before we left.

Shuichi stopped me when we got out into the courtyard. I looked up at him and he was avoiding my gaze. "Shu?" I asked placing my hand on his cheek. Trying to get him to look me in the eyes. "..." he didn't say anything he just pulled me into his chest and rested his head on my shoulder. Nuzzling his head into my neck making me audibly shudder.

"Are we going to be ok Kokichi?" He asked sadly making me frown. "Yeah, of course! We have each other ShuShu!" I exclaimed trying to lighten the mood.

He raised his head moments later and smiled at me. Tears still coming out of his eyes. "Thank you Kokichi." He closed his eyes and tilted his head. His small smile and cute gesture almost threw me over the edge. He was just too cute! "Of course Shu!" I said smothering Nahum with affection. Nuzzling my head into his chest. Pulling him as close as I could to me while rubbing his upper back.

I could feel him relax. I smiled to myself knowing I made him feel at ease. "Come on ShuShu, we should go and meet up with Kaito and Maki to discuss this." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dormitory.

When we walked in Kaito and Maki were already there like the last time we had a meeting. "Hey Shuichi, Kokichi. You ready to discuss this." Maki said gesturing to her dormitory. "Yeah," I said while Shuichi nodded from beside me. "Alright, sounds like a plan sidekick!" Kaito exclaimed patting Shuichi's shoulder as we walked into Maki's room.

"Let's cut to the chase," Maki said shutting the door and locking it when we had all sat on the floor in the middle of her room. "What should we do about this new motive." She sat down next to Kaito making the room go silent.

I mentioned watching them together... but what should we do if that doesn't work? "I liked Kokichi's idea of watching them all together. That would help us have a better chance of avoiding a killing." Shuichi said from behind me holding my sides. "Yes, that would help us know why everyone would want to kill. This will also help us be able to rationalize their motives." I said taking one of his hands in mine.

"Alright." Kaito looked defeated. He is probably not ok with the fact that I had a better idea for protecting everyone than him... this is how he is going to act around me for a long time... "This sounds like a good plan. But what if when night comes someone stays up or watches it before we all gather together." Maki moved her hands to her knees. "Well..." I paused.

How would that work? "We would all have an alibi and if they killed someone. We could see what motive video everyone else had and if they got their own... I feel like that would make it easier to catch the culprit." Shuichi said making my eyes widen. "That is a really good deduction Shu," I said still awestruck.

"Thank you, but that is just worst-case scenario." He whispered. Maki went quiet for a few moments. "Yeah... I can see that reasoning... but then there would be another trial... should we just do a patrol tonight to make sure no one leaves their dorms." That would be a good idea. But would that seem like we were trapping them?

"I think that's a great idea Maki-Roll!" Kaito exclaimed patting her shoulder making a small blush come to her face for a moment. "Thank you." She straightened up and looked at us sternly. "Does this sound good to you guys. Are you both alright going along with this plan." I felt Shuichi's hand start to shake. "Yes," I said rubbing Shuichi's hand in comforting circles. "It's going to be ok," I whispered to him before turning back to the group. I guess this is what has to be done.

-Math test in an hour or so... I might die... don't worry about me though! Hopefully, it will be fine. Maybe... Thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-