-16-

Shuichi's POV

"Kokichi are you anorexic?!" Kaito yelled causing Kokichi to go pale. Angry I looked up at him with a glare on my face. I hate how when Kaito has a question he will just ask it without thinking, sometimes I think it's cool how he can say what he is thinking but in situations like this... I can't say I'm a fan of his impulsive actions when he does things like this...

"Well?!" He yelled again making Kokichi freeze in his seat I put my arms around him and pulled him closer to me holding him securely. I did this to try and show him it was going to be ok because I was there with him. I felt him relax a bit from my touch before he tensed again when Maki punched Kaito in the face.

"You can't just say things like that! Dumbass!" Maki yelled grabbing Kaito's arm and dragging him out of the dining hall. It was silent for a moment before everyone in the dining hall went back to their conversations. I looked at Kokichi who was still tense in my arms with a frown I buried my head in his neck placing a gentle kiss there before I nuzzled into the crook of his neck. My face got hot knowing where we were, but I didn't worry about it too much... because I'm here with Kokichi and I love him. I like being beside him. A smile crept onto my face with that thought.

"S-saihara-c-c-chan?" He said in a lengthy whisper turning around so he was facing me. I looked at him with a smile and pulled into a kiss making his face became slightly red before I felt him relax and kiss back. I slowly pulled away and grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. He was still flustered and confused by my actions and I could feel my nervousness grow in my chest so I quickly walked out the back door of the dining hall. Kaito went ou the door going to the hallway so to make it better for Kokichi I took the back door leading to the courtyard. I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding in when the warm air hit my skin.

I looked over at Kokichi who was now hugging my arm a little tightly, it must be because of the situation Kaito put him in... I bet we're going to be asked a lot of questions from now on. Knowing that everyone heard the announcement when Monokuma read Kokichi's notebook, I'm almost positive a lot of people are starting to put the pieces together...

"Saihara-Chan, what are we supposed to do now... they all know... I'm so sorry... you are going to be the center of attention because of my actions..." He said as his expression darkened and he let go of my arm. I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him into my arms and tried to comfort him as best as I could.

"It's going to be ok Kokichi. I'm going to be right by your side the whole time, also, don't worry about me being the center of attention. I know I may get flustered and nervous around the others, but somehow when I'm with you it's not so bad." I said giving him a smile feeling a light breeze blowing through my hair. He looked unconvinced before he smiled at me and pulled me into a quick kiss before planting more all over my face.

"I love you so much." He said in between kisses before he contently sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. I moved my hand to his head and rustled his hair with my hand causing him to lazily lean into my touch.

"I do too. I love you Kokichi." I whispered into his ear causing him to shudder before I just rested my head on his. We just stood there for a while enjoying the other person's company and enjoying the other person's touch.

"Kokichi, what would you like to do today?" I asked moving slightly away from him to see his face causing him to groan from the loss of contact.

"What would you like to do?" He asked looking up at me with a cute smile on his face making me blush.

"Well, I'm not really sure," I said looking away trying to hide my blush only to be pulled back to make eye contact with Kokichi.

"I just want to spend time with you, I don't really care what we do if it's with you." He said with a smirk making my blush deepen and my eyes widen.

"You are just so cute Saihara-chan~," He said booping my nose and putting his hands on both of my cheeks.

"U-umm" Was all I could stutter out before I pulled him closer to me to hide my face in his hair.

"I suggest we just hang out in one of our rooms and talk, I mean if you want to..." Kokichi said grabbing my chin and making me face him again.

"Y-yeah I would like that..." I said slightly embarrassed by what I wanted.

"Alright. Let's go to your room Saihara-chan~" He said getting his old persona back making me smile.

"Ok let's go," I said grabbing his hand again and walked with him to the dormitory. We walked into the dorm room and he dragged me over to my room and fished my key out of my pocket making a small yelp leave my mouth. It wasn't because of him touching me, no, it was because of how sudden it was. By the way he blushed by the small sound made me think he must have thought that it wasn't just because I was surprised...

"Saihara-Chan." He said pushing me onto my bed and laying down next to me before cuddling into my chest with a sigh.

"You just wanted to cuddle?" I asked in a tone that could have been taken as accusing but really I genuinely wanted to know.

"Y-yeah." He said blushing becoming flustered again causing me to giggle a bit before I moved my arms around him and rubbed his back content with the situation I was in.

I felt some fear in the back of my mind worried about what the others would say and what they were saying about Kokichi. I don't want people to think less of him because of what has happened... I think Kokichi noticed my intrusive thoughts.

"Hey, it's ok Saihara-chan. It doesn't matter what happens because we have each other." He paused breathing into my chest.

"I have you and you have me. So, whatever happens, I'm sure we can face it together." He said before he closed his eyes relaxed with a content sigh. I pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the small boy in my arms and let myself relax.

-I have no clue where this is going... But I base a lot of the things I write on experiences I have had or experiences that I have had and what I wanted to go differently. So I hope it's not too bad... Thanks for reading-

-ShuichiOuma010-